Shepparton District JFL U/16's

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: SDJFL Under 16's

Too fat? You're built like a broom stick. The Grand Final is set to be a great contest between the two sides. All the best!

haha.. yer i skiny..

who are you????????:mad:

GRAND FINAL should be very good... cant wait

haha.. yer i skiny..

who are you????????:mad:

GRAND FINAL should be very good... cant wait

Will be very interesting. I am sure RM will have you guys fired up. Your elusive skills will be on show no doubt. Reckon that Wanganui may under estimate a few of you guys which maybe to there detriment. Interesting to note where some of you guys lined up last weekend. RM set you up well.

Who will be the guys to watch in the div 1 GF?
Gotta hand in to echuca!
They just keep producing young talent year after year in the U16s!

Will be very interesting. I am sure RM will have you guys fired up. Your elusive skills will be on show no doubt. Reckon that Wanganui may under estimate a few of you guys which maybe to there detriment. Interesting to note where some of you guys lined up last weekend. RM set you up well.

RM is a freak coach lol..

who are u?? mercedes?

Who will be the guys to watch in the div 1 GF?
Gotta hand in to echuca!
They just keep producing young talent year after year in the U16s!

guys to watch for Wanganui would be... charles(speed machine), quade johnstone, harris, and that ried kid (no 17).

RM is a freak coach lol..

who are u?? mercedes?

yeah champ i saw the game. basically you had no chance after sean and kyle clashed within minutes of the opening bounce. hope sean is ok although his stiches were only a minor concern i reckon. did he sustain a fracture to the jaw? kyle did a great job after being stiched up and returning briefly. then to have a guy go down with a knee and fraser do his shoulder did not help either. ben looked crook as well and he was not his normal dominate self.

well done on your award champ also. didnt get to speak to you as you looked pretty gutted after the game. had a good chat with rm in the rooms though.

Wanga Wharfies were to strong all over the ground as a consequence of all your injuries. They deserved the win after being the top side all year.

yeah champ i saw the game. basically you had no chance after sean and kyle clashed within minutes of the opening bounce. hope sean is ok although his stiches were only a minor concern i reckon. did he sustain a fracture to the jaw? kyle did a great job after being stiched up and returning briefly. then to have a guy go down with a knee and fraser do his shoulder did not help either. ben looked crook as well and he was not his normal dominate self.

well done on your award champ also. didnt get to speak to you as you looked pretty gutted after the game. had a good chat with rm in the rooms though.

Wanga Wharfies were to strong all over the ground as a consequence of all your injuries. They deserved the win after being the top side all year.

sean came home from melbourne today... broke his jaw in two places.. had some surgery to screw it back up.. kyle is alright.. few stitches and a reall good black eye pulled him up.. tough bugger fraser actually dislocated his shoulder but popped straight back in... his in a sling for few weeks or something haha... cameron not to sure of the result of his x-rays!? but i dpnt think hios knee was too good.. and benny and few other boys pulled up pretty sick so yer..

we needed all the luck to beat them and didnt get any! which was bit dissapointing... but thats footy!

they did deserve it i suppose.. they a very good team! so good on them

that award was a bit of a surprise.. didnt expect it.

who the bloody hell are you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sean came home from melbourne today... broke his jaw in two places.. had some surgery to screw it back up.. kyle is alright.. few stitches and a reall good black eye pulled him up.. tough bugger fraser actually dislocated his shoulder but popped straight back in... his in a sling for few weeks or something haha... cameron not to sure of the result of his x-rays!? but i dpnt think hios knee was too good.. and benny and few other boys pulled up pretty sick so yer..

we needed all the luck to beat them and didnt get any! which was bit dissapointing... but thats footy!

they did deserve it i suppose.. they a very good team! so good on them

that award was a bit of a surprise.. didnt expect it.

who the bloody hell are you?
hey has any one heard what the vote count turned out at tat last friday night and what thomas miller and shane baker polled

Remove this Banner Ad

Back