Sherman a Dog!

Remove this Banner Ad

glad justin went to the dogs .they are my team and now i can barrack for him and my team at the same time instead of him all the time.i have seen every match of his too duritz.and you must have a different view than everyone else:heart::footy:

Some of you blokes need to relax. An opposition supporter comes on here giving, what seems to be, honest information (why the f would he lie ffs?) and some of you attack him relentlessly.

I've had a look at other boards and have seen the same s**t repeated over and over (i.e. Hawks board). Why don't we grow up a bit and stop being so effing defensive. There is no need to attack Brisbane supporters here with insecure vituperations. None. Just chill, I think this should be a place where everyone should be able to come and discuss all matters Bulldog!!!!

Sherman may be good, but only if we are. We all know that, so lets be happy now, and wait till we can give a real judgement!:)

Alignment of player payments and list performance....translation..."How are we going to afford Fev's massive salary". By getting rid of some key players...that's how. Total ballsup by Brisbane. :D
Or more accurately, to pay Fev's legal bills and gambling debts.

Hmmm ignoring the obvious by me!!!!

I heard he grew up supporting the dogs, is that true?

In any case, I'm looking forward to his pace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back