Strategy Should we trade Dangerfield?

Should we trade Dangerfield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cutting through all of the social media crap guys, are there any grains of truth in the speculation that he is considering a shift back to VIC or is it typical end-of-year... big name player rumoured to be considering move - other team supporter soggy biscuit play?

Thanks in advance...

Supposedly there are rumblings that he is considering a move and that Hawthorn are very keen, but who knows. If that were to happen this year, then I have no idea what the Hawks would offer us to make it happen...

Supposedly there are rumblings that he is considering a move and that Hawthorn are very keen, but who knows. If that were to happen this year, then I have no idea what the Hawks would offer us to make it happen...

Well you can be sure it wouldn't be Jack Gunston...to be sure....to be sure!!

Well you can be sure it wouldn't be Jack Gunston...to be sure....to be sure!!

Ha! But I do wonder how they could make this happen. Schoenmakers would obviously be on the table, but we'd want a hell of a lot more than that.

Anyway, it's all academic. Hopefully we sign the right coach, surge up the table next year, grab a flag and Danger, having got over his niggling injuries, wins a Brownlow and signs a long term deal tying him to the club for life...

It could happen... ;-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield wants to captain of this club.

And so he should be! Listening to him speak on the footy show, i'm convinced he's not going anywhere. He spoke with the passion you want to see in your leader and you could see it in his expressions that it's hurt him we haven't played finals the last two seasons.

New CEO, New Coach coming, it's a new era so let's have a new captain to lead us though it. I want to see our leader inspire the rest of the team when they aren't playing well and I just don't see Van Berlo doing it.

Not that it will happen cos StK are looking at keeping young talent and bringing in more this year...purely for the lulz..

1 & Dunstan for Danger?

We have better youth and mid-term upside though I would have thought.

You have Smith and the CHB, thr Crouch's, we have Ellis, Martin, Cotch, Rance, Vlastuin, Lennon will come on plus others in the pipeline.

The thing is RFC is the weakest in the Ruck River position and Danger can fill that to a tee plus he can help us in our window and up forward!

You need to enhance your youth and attractiveness IMO getting Durdin, Gorringe and others IMO
WTF is this shit.

Schoenmakers, Tim O'Brien and a 1st round pick?

Back