Side by Side with Reykjavik - RIP (re-read Rey's message to us all #108, pg 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh man, such a shame to lose Reykjavik. Even though I've just joined recently, he's been one poster that I've followed for years and took much interest in his remarkable insight and wit.
Condolences to his family. RIP mate.

Sorry to hear, guys, and condolences to all here that knew him. He certainly shared his journey fairly extensively with everyone on the Pies board and, might I add, had a way with words that is very unusual to come across on here; he was genuinely fascinating, and often hilarious, to read.

Rest In Peace, Reykjavik.

SIDE BY SIDE......R.I.P Reykjavik........you will be missed :(

I haven't spent as much time on these boards as others, so I didn't share the connection with him that others clearly have. However I always enjoyed reading his posts, and my sympathies go out to his family, friends, and everyone here.

May he rest in peace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible news, condolences and sympathies to Reykjavik's family. :cry:

Rey was such a terrific poster, one of my favourites and he will be sorely missed. I was just thinking over the weekend whilst perusing the board that he hadn't posted in a while and was hoping that it didn't mean that he had passed away, but sadly .... RIP Reykjavik.

Absolutely s**t news, one of my fav posters, funny & witty, will be sorely missed.

Condolences to his family.

Have a beer Rey with Didaka.

f+

lagavulin-distillers-edition-double-matured-pedro-ximenez-sherry-cask-wood-single-malt-scotch-whisky-islay-scotland-10432768.jpg

Hope you are enjoying a few mate. RIP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back