Discussion Sir Doug Nicholls Round 2024 (Rds 10 & 11): Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone, welcome to the Sir Doug Nicholls Round thread. After the discussion and guernsey drops took place in the New Jumpers thread as it fairly standard, I have moved everything across to its own individual thread ahead of the next fortnight's games being played.

The following links are from the AFL website; it allows you to check out all the club names, guernseys, Sherrin design, and listen along to some tunes while you do so. Enjoy.

Swans indigenous official launch - https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/1547804/new-marn-grook-guernsey-unveiled

Sydney Swans 2024 Nike Mens Indigenous Guernsey
Sydney Swans 2024 Nike Mens Indigenous Guernsey

Instant cop the inverse yoke is so elite. White shorts to top it off for a fully inverted looking kit would look awesome

Looks pretty good, happy to see a charcoal based Jumper for a change using a primary club colour instead of the usual white from GWS. I wonder if we are going to wear it in Round 11 against Geelong, does geelong have a clash Indigenous jumper?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1981910
Poor screenshot but really rate this one
Not a fan personally - It's just a map of WA, with an eagle head and flower chucked on top.

I appreciate it's yellow based - but prefer jumpers that use the eagles wings template as a starting point.

Not a fan personally - It's just a map of WA, with an eagle head and flower chucked on top.

I appreciate it's yellow based - but prefer jumpers that use the eagles wings template as a starting point.
It’s ochre 2.0 by the looks of things and I absolutely love it

The more of them we see, the more I start to dislike the designs that treat the jumper as just a canvas. It rarely converts into a striking on-field appearance. Much prefer those that maintain the basic design.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back