Skooks Cup Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry guys, in Adelaide so not exactly organised this week.

Pies/Crows players due before tomorrow night, the rest due before the next game.

Jordie named White as a forward in case he doesn't get to post the full team in here.

Good luck everyone! :)

Stupid Bye:

Back: Jake Melksham
Back: Matt Crouch
CC: Joe Daniher (F)
Forward: Lance Franklin (C)
Forward: Nick Riewoldt (VC)
Inside Mid:
Outside Mid:
Ruck: Dawson Simpson
Tackler: Shaun Atley
Utility: Aaron Sandilands

NA
Ben Howlett
Tom Hickey
Viv Michie
Tom Lee

BYE
Mitch Wallis
Kade Simpson
Chris Judd
Tom Liberatore
Chris Masten
Luke Breust
Jordan Lewis
Tom Scully

City Ovals Team for Final - Subject to Change

Back:
Bartel (c)
Back: Mcviegh
Captains Choice: Matt Jones (DEF)
Forward: Dawes
Forward: White
Inside Mid: Fyfe
Outside Mid: Mundy
Ruck: Hampson
Tackler: Selwood
Utility: Rockliff

Last edited:
Matt Crouch being sub hurts alot Amos im sorry mate, i got a bit lucky with the bye rounds it looks
Don't apologise to him. He got into the final because of the bye rounds. Now he has to suffer :p

Plus, he has enough Skooks Cups as he keeps reminding us.

Was more saying it was the last thin he needed when fielding a team two short then one of your blokes is made sub
Good on ya, Jordie, and look at it this way, when we play the "Boys with silverware versus Everybody else" next week, we can double team the prick ;)

Some bad luck my way, Hampson only playing a half of footy, Dawes scoring 16....could be close if I don't get a good score soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

City Ovals Team for Final - Subject to Change

Back:
Bartel (c) = 29/58
Back: Mcviegh = 20
Captains Choice: Matt Jones (DEF) = 28
Forward: Dawes = 16
Forward: White = 15.5
Inside Mid: Fyfe = 31.5
Outside Mid: Mundy - 43.5
Ruck: Hampson 25.5
Tackler: Selwood -35
Utility: Rockliff -0

Stupid Bye:

Back: Jake Melksham = 20
Back: Matt Crouch = 7
CC: Joe Daniher (F) - 17.5
Forward: Lance Franklin (C) - 56/112
Forward: Nick Riewoldt (VC) - 29.5
Inside Mid:
Outside Mid:
Ruck: Dawson Simpson = 12
Tackler: Shaun Atley = 10
Utility: Aaron Sandilands = 81

NA
Ben Howlett
Tom Hickey
Viv Michie
Tom Lee

BYE
Mitch Wallis
Kade Simpson
Chris Judd
Tom Liberatore
Chris Masten
Luke Breust
Jordan Lewis
Tom Scully

289 - by my count

Well done amos , killed myself by forgetting to named Aaron Black as a potential utility reserve, cost me the game.......but that is the luck of it. god damn gastro

Also a gusty captains choice by you helped, any other choice and the game falls my way. So cose but guess i will have to aim for the LFFL premiership.

Last edited:
s**t luck, Jordie. I honestly didn't expect to win. Everything that had to go right for me, did. I only had two genuine Captaincy possibilities this week, Buddy as Forward and Sandi as Ruck but then Sandi was my ONLY utility choice. Buddy playing Essendon made it a no brainer as well. Anyway, could everyone raise their glass to me. More silverware :).

289 - by my count

Well done amos , killed myself by forgetting to named Aaron Black as a potential utility reserve, cost me the game.......but that is the luck of it. god damn gastro

Also a gusty captains choice by you helped, any other choice and the game falls my way. So cose but guess i will have to aim for the LFFL premiership.
I thionk Sandi got ten more than that, Jordi. 91. Monster game by the big fella.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back