Song Contest Part XVII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Greek Mythology/Supernatural, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have, but a couple people had already voted so figured it was on the too late side. My nom probably would have just weakened the playlist to be honest.
Meh they can just listen and adjust votes if needed. Shame for you not to be in your own round just because some treat voting as a race.

Meh they can just listen and adjust votes if needed. Shame for you not to be in your own round just because some treat voting as a race.

Bit harsh, I set aside Monday and Thursday lunchtimes at work to listen to and vote on the playlist. It’s become part of my routine and something I enjoy doing.

Very happy to reassess my votes if GT puts his nom in.

Bit harsh, I set aside Monday and Thursday lunchtimes at work to listen to and vote on the playlist. It’s become part of my routine and something I enjoy doing.

Very happy to reassess my votes if GT puts his nom in.
Well he can't now.

Well he can't now.

Well he can, which people who haven’t nommed has looked at the playlist in such detail that they would remember the additional nom if it was put in the middle somewhere? It will just be the few people who have already voted and I’m sure they have enough integrity not to spill.

Not a race - due diligence

I am very busy today and not available tomorrow

Not a race - due diligence

I am very busy today and not available tomorrow

Sorry mate didn't mean you, Chip has a history of voting very very soon after the playlist is released.

Sorry mate didn't mean you, Chip has a history of voting very very soon after the playlist is released.

Agreed, SM is talking about me. That timing works best for me at the moment and I will, if I’m allowed, continue to do so. If future hosts wished to operate a grace period before which votes can be accepted that is fine by me.

What's a ribbon teddy?
🤣😂
It's meant to be Bow Ted for the cryptic mind of which i thought you had, but I might run with ribbonteddied from here on in. 😁

Agreed, SM is talking about me. That timing works best for me at the moment and I will, if I’m allowed, continue to do so. If future hosts wished to operate a grace period before which votes can be accepted that is fine by me.
Voting quickly doesn't affect the music. A race to nom however.... 😉

🤣😂
It's meant to be Bow Ted for the cryptic mind of which i thought you had, but I might run with ribbonteddied from here on in. 😁
And here I thought you had a sarcastic mind.

I like ribbonteddied too though.

voting quick is fine, I'm normally free at nom release and like voting then, usually around the time chippy does.

Early voters aren't really to blame for me not getting a nom in, my laziness is. It's just easier for everyone if I didn't nom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voting quickly doesn't affect the music. A race to nom however.... 😉

Well it's affected Genghis getting a nom in.

Racing to nom is actually much more understandable when hosts only allow one nom per artist.

Well it's affected Genghis getting a nom in.
It didnt

Genghis is usually up late so adding a song and a PM to those who have voted alerting them to a late addition would suffice

That he came out and said he didnt submit one affected him putting a nom in

voting quick is fine, I'm normally free at nom release and like voting then, usually around the time chippy does.

Early voters aren't really to blame for me not getting a nom in, my laziness is. It's just easier for everyone if I didn't nom.

You can take my nom and cop the Billy

It didnt

Genghis is usually up late so adding a song and a PM to those who have voted alerting them to a late addition would suffice

That he came out and said he didnt submit one affected him putting a nom in

Yeah that's fair, it's a little of column A and a little of column B. I think he felt like he couldn't nom because people had already voted but I take your point.

Surely the host forgetting to nominate is up there with sending noms or votes to yourself in the Hall of Shame.

I almost forgot when I hosted the Russian round. I had almost finished posting everyone else's nom and so just had to post the first thing that came to mind which was Nikita.

Host update:

Grilled corn for dinner. It was beautiful. Went mad and ate the whole weeks rations. Will have to barter for more nutrition tokens behind the local milkbar.

Host update:

Grilled corn for dinner. It was beautiful. Went mad and ate the whole weeks rations. Will have to barter for more nutrition tokens behind the local milkbar.
I cooked taco's. It was enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back