Song Contest Part XXI, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Pre-2000, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, in 17th Place, with 6 votes and 2 billies, is Wes Patrick - Sixpack from hotchilli

16th place, with 7 votes and a billy, is Daiki Kasho - Day to live nommed by Purple7x08_24

15th place, with 7 votes and no billies, is Adult Cinema - Egg from Ulahoopski

In 14th, 8 votes and a billy, is Ween - Chocolate Town nommed by NaturalDisaster

In 13th, also with 8 votes is The Pointer Sisters - I'm so excited from Riviat

In 12th, Getting 10 votes, and 6 billies is your billy winner - Norin - Påfågeln nommed by endure

I hope you like the Easter av:

download.jpg

Surely the best ever 10th place in the history of the song contest is ELO - I'm Alive nommed by The Filth Wizard, with 13 votes

In 9th place, with 16 votes and 1 billy is Andrea Bocelli, nommed by dogs105

In 8th place with 16 votes and no billies is Zola Jesus - wiseblood from Ocha905

In 7th place - Niyax - The Hunt 2013 nommed by por_please_ya with 18 votes

In 6th place - Sinéad O’Connor & The Chieftains - The Foggy Dew from Fossie 32 with 19 votes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2nd place, also with 2 maximum votes, is Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes nommed by myblueroan (24 votes - 5,5,4,4,2,2,1,1)

SO the winner, with 5 votes from 3 voters is from Saint Bible Camp by West Thebarton, or as we call them "Torrensville" (24 votes - 5,5,5,4,3,2)

Congratulations Saint !!

[If someone now tells me I've done the countback system incorrectly, I'm very sorry...]

BOTES

5:
Zola Jesus - "Wiseblood" Ocha905
4: Tatana - "Spring Breeze" MP_
3: Massive Attack - "Silent Spring" Chipmunk
2: Andrea Bocelli - "Can't Help Falling In Love With You" dogs105
1: Sinéad O’Connor & The Chieftains - "The Foggy Dew" Fossie 32

BM: Beastie Boys - "Egg Man" lol back to usual business Tonga Bob 😂

In 2nd place, also with 2 maximum votes, is Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes nommed by myblueroan (24 votes - 5,5,4,4,2,2,1,1)

SO the winner, with 5 votes from 3 voters is from Saint Bible Camp by West Thebarton, or as we call them "Torrensville" (24 votes - 5,5,5,4,3,2)

Congratulations Saint !!

[If someone now tells me I've done the countback system incorrectly, I'm very sorry...]
You did it right :)

5. Azam Ali and Niyaz - "The Hunt 2013" por_please_ya 7th
4. Norin - "Pafageln" endure 12th
3. Massive Attack - "Silent Spring" Chipmunk 3rd
2. Tatana - "Spring Breeze" MP_ 5th
1. Sinéad O'Conner & the Chieftains - "The Foggy Dew" Fossie 32 6th

Billy. Lewis Capaldi - "Strangers" spudmaster Sorry Spud I'm just not a fan of the guy, especially after seeing him on Chicken Shop Date.

HM's - Ween and West Thebarton.

Playlist rating - 4/10. Ok but below average by the usual high standards. Also getting marked down for lack of entrants.

Congratulations Saint !!

Yay, and oh-shisen. I'm going camping tomorrow night, not back until Tuesday, no chance of hosting, sorry! Whoever wants to host can pick the theme?

I, at the last minute, gave 1 vote to Bright Eyes instead of the two and regret it. So if myblueroan or any of the other 24-vote getters wants to host, they're welcome to it.

I only found that song the day before the contest. Good little band.

Congrats to Saint and Tonga!

5: Massive Attack - Silent Spring

4: sinead O'Connor - The Foggy Dew

3: Zola Jesus - Wiseblood

2: Azam Ali & Niyaz - The Hunt

1: Ween - Chocolate Town

Billy: Norin - Påfågeln

Yay, and oh-shisen. I'm going camping tomorrow night, not back until Tuesday, no chance of hosting, sorry! Whoever wants to host can pick the theme?

I, at the last minute, gave 1 vote to Bright Eyes instead of the two and regret it. So if myblueroan or any of the other 24-vote getters wants to host, they're welcome to it.

I only found that song the day before the contest. Good little band.
Umm..no thanks Saint.
I was relieved not to get it.
Tonga Bob ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back