Sports Rihanna's 1/2 time "show"

Remove this Banner Ad

What was the first song? Was it What's My Name, or Bitch Better Have My Money?
Not sure what half the songs were, as a performance it just didn't work. The platform things limited the entertainment factor and the MJ like touching of the groin area was just bizarre. Maybe her physical condition limited what she could do dance wise.

Not sure what half the songs were, as a performance it just didn't work. The platform things limited the entertainment factor and the MJ like touching of the groin area was just bizarre. Maybe her physical condition limited what she could do dance wise.

I'm pretty sure not knowing half the songs is very much a you problem. She's had 14 #1 songs, and 31 Top 10's in the US. She's one of the best known and recognised artists of all time. I don't even listen to commercial radio yet still knew every song.

Maybe her music isn't your thing, but she's not in the same stratosphere as Meatloaf where everyone who knew his songs thought he was s**t.

Until they book Tom Green to perform the bum bum song (lonely swedish) at the half time show I refuse to recognise it as an event

I'm not really understanding the issue. I skipped through it and didn't think it was awful. Obviously she was being carried heavily by some pre-recorded backing vocals, but was there anything else particularly bad? Didn't seem close to Meatloaf's performance.

It's turning into "how many songs can I jam into 12 minutes"

The good stuff doesn't go for long enough.

By the end I was thinking, She must be very confident the platform isn't going to break. I didn't notice her wearing a harness or being attached to anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back