Stocka

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2002
Richmond
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy
After correctly predicting the elevation of L.Weller to the senior list, from the rookie list at the expense of A.Corrie, along with his early prediction about T.Liberatore's coaching abilities, it seems as though SB can now be added to the ranks of "football genius".

He has made Luthors his little bitch of late! :D ;)

Why thankyou mate. It was always going to happen. I mean Weller was going to be promoted as Corrie won't get a senior game anyway and we need Weller. Libba was always going to be a good coach and I would still like him as an assistant for us. My secret, you will never know!

Originally posted by Stocka
After correctly predicting the elevation of L.Weller to the senior list, from the rookie list at the expense of A.Corrie, along with his early prediction about T.Liberatore's coaching abilities, it seems as though SB can now be added to the ranks of "football genius".

He has made Luthors his little bitch of late! :D ;)

Seem to recall Special advocating the merits of us having a "game off" against the E-Girls on the basis of us getting an "easy' win against the silly old Saints and being well clear of the field.

If your penchant is for ancient history, then I guess I am a bit of a bitch.

If you want to concentrate on the realities of Footy life circa 2003,..........then ....well.......Your Honour........."The Defence rests its case".:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back