St Kilda Vs Freo @ Etihad 4:40 round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL banned Freo from mass restings, so Ross is resting his players during the game. Warrants an investigation.

Ling "this is Freo at full strength". And he wonders why Malthouse gets annoyed at him...they're missing three of their best players

More than 3 but that doesn't excuse the woeful effort. The margin is assisted by Rosebury but St Kilda was always the better team today by quite some margin. We were utter crap - players and coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've knocked the Cats for being arrogant in the past, but unfortunately that's what I think is the problem with my team today - we just expected to win. That, in turn with the Saints turning it on, is why it came undone. Very, very embarrassing, but well played Saint Kilda.

Hopefully this will turn into positive for us, and drive us to win our remaining games to secure top2.

Ling "this is Freo at full strength". And he wonders why Malthouse gets annoyed at him...they're missing three of their best players
And one of them is pretty critical structurally, based on the indescribably horrible evidence at hand

Remove this Banner Ad

Back