Media Stars a Sinking Ship

Remove this Banner Ad

Combined degree of biomedical engineering and medical science.
Haha, wow - I'm looking at medical science as well, but at UQ (in Grade 11 atm so a lot is likely to change).
A lot of those sorts of applied science courses probably interest me.

Haha, wow - I'm looking at medical science as well, but at UQ (in Grade 11 atm so a lot is likely to change).
A lot of those sorts of applied science courses probably interest me.
Legal studies is my personal forte, so I'll probably concentrate on that when I go into G11 next year.
No good at medical science myself, though :p

Legal studies is my personal forte, so I'll probably concentrate on that when I go into G11 next year.
No good at medical science myself, though :p
Yeah, I'm not into biology as much as the other sciences which is the only issue.
This year I'm doing Maths B, Maths C, Physics, Chemistry, extension English (I enjoy English as well, but probably won't have a career in it) and Phys Ed.

Yeah, I'm not into biology as much as the other sciences which is the only issue.
This year I'm doing Maths B, Maths C, Physics, Chemistry, extension English (I enjoy English as well, but probably won't have a career in it) and Phys Ed.
Except for English and Phys Ed, all the nerdy subjects ;)
Nah, I kid. You're definitely not the nerdy type :p
I'm thinking of doing Legal Studies, Music, German, History and I'm not sure what else.

Except for English and Phys Ed, all the nerdy subjects ;)
Nah, I kid. You're definitely not the nerdy type :p
I'm thinking of doing Legal Studies, Music, German, History and I'm not sure what else.
Yeah haha if you were to just look at marks and subjects you'd assume that I'm a full on nerd but luckily I can keep balance in my life. I just find a lot of stuff easy. I did music every year up until this year, it's a great subject. Same with Ancient History.

Didn't do a language when it became optional (Grade 8) though I have to admit. How good are you at German? Fluent? :D

Yeah haha if you were to just look at marks and subjects you'd assume that I'm a full on nerd but luckily I can keep balance in my life. I just find a lot of stuff easy. I did music every year up until this year, it's a great subject. Same with Ancient History.

Didn't do a language when it became optional (Grade 8) though I have to admit. How good are you at German? Fluent? :D
Yep, straight A's right here :D
Yep, I'm pretty good at music - in fact, people say I'm one of top young 'cellists in Adelaide. Doubt it, though.
Really find History fascinating, with all those facts and sh!t. Love studying certain periods.
And not quite ;)

Yep, straight A's right here :D
Yep, I'm pretty good at music - in fact, people say I'm one of top young 'cellists in Adelaide. Doubt it, though.
Really find History fascinating, with all those facts and sh!t. Love studying certain periods.
And not quite ;)
What! Are you like my clone. Straight A's, all through my music time I was a cellist as well, and Ancient History as a favourite subject ...

I'm scared.

Forward pocket.
You?
Haha, I will be forward pocket this year! Going into Under 18s as a December '96 baby (so only in by a couple of weeks) therefore will start in forward pocket and try to build up the field.
Last year I was one of the more senior players in a U16's premiership team so rotated through the flanks, wing and centre - that was great :D

Haha, I will be forward pocket this year! Going into Under 18s as a December '96 baby (so only in by a couple of weeks) therefore will start in forward pocket and try to build up the field.
Last year I was one of the more senior players in a U16's premiership team so rotated through the flanks, wing and centre - that was great :D
You guys aren't aliases are you? :eek:

For the record I play Midfield, whether it be Ruck Rover, Rover or Centre. I rest in the forward line sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A deformed horse doing his thing and being a Premiership player... Niccceeeee! :D

You guys aren't aliases are you? :eek:

For the record I play Midfield, whether it be Ruck Rover, Rover or Centre. I rest in the forward line sometimes.
Nice, what level of footy?
A deformed horse doing his thing and being a Premiership player... Niccceeeee! :D
It was a great win :D I didn't play much of a part unfortunately because I started on the HFF, halfway through the first quarter got moved into rover and about 5 minutes later went up in a pack, got the mark (it was a nice one too :p) but had someones boot land on my thigh after I hit the ground. Hobbled around on the HBF for the rest of the game ;)

100 point win FWIW.

It was a great win :D I didn't play much of a part unfortunately because I started on the HFF, halfway through the first quarter got moved into rover and about 5 minutes later went up in a pack, got the mark (it was a nice one too :p) but had someones boot land on my thigh after I hit the ground. Hobbled around on the HBF for the rest of the game ;)

100 point win FWIW.
What were your stats?

100 point win FWIW.
Just play club mate, have played higher levels though. Cricket was always my number 1 sport to play, AFL to follow.

I was part of a losing GF team last year. Feels sad when you experience it yourself :(
Well, I was forward pocket last year. This year - who knows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back