Photoshop Stephen Milne Photoshop Challenge!

Remove this Banner Ad

l.jpg

CONTROVERSY ALERT

The mods have been through the thread and removed a few images that technically breach our self-imposed and unevenly applied PG rating.

Please don't take it personally and post or PM complaints comparing removed pics to ones that were not removed - perhaps we can post them on a www.limboclub.com thread to keep them available.

CONTROVERSY ALERT

The mods have been through the thread and removed a few images that technically breach our self-imposed and unevenly applied PG rating.

Please don't take it personally and post or PM complaints comparing removed pics to ones that were not removed - perhaps we can post them on a www.limboclub.com thread to keep them available.

So we arent going to hell anymore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The orchestra picture is my background at work, Riewoldt's face firing one out on the violin is a work of art. Magnificent.

I have thought adding Hawkins and Reid into it for Kosi and Montgana would make it explode, it will be worth it for someone to put in the effort I think.

The orchestra picture is my background at work, Riewoldt's face firing one out on the violin is a work of art. Magnificent.

I have thought adding Hawkins and Reid into it for Kosi and Montgana would make it explode, it will be worth it for someone to put in the effort I think.

This what you mean??

orchestra-1.jpg

Credit for original goes to 'eastsiderules'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back