Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the general consensus from those who aren't morons is both teams got the paperwork in on time and have proof of it. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

So who is the moron that has said the deal is off, if the general consensus is both teams lodge paperwork on time what is the reported issue? (srs question).

10 years ago? Try 30.

Remind me when Liverpool were good in the mid 2000's? I don't really count the Champions League win as a sustained period of success, great effort yes, as much as most people wouldn't associate Porto with a real high standing in football.

Dominated the League Cup in the early 2000's :$

Yes I've seen them play. Are u saying that they are better than Robbery?

Neither would get into our 1st team.
Of course not better than Robben and Ribery at their peak.

And LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Costa has been Bayern's best player this season so far

That wouldn't get in Man Utd's first team? :$:$:$:$

So who is the moron that has said the deal is off, if the general consensus is both teams lodge paperwork on time what is the reported issue? (srs question).

Dominated the League Cup in the early 2000's :$

The Spanish FA said the deal was off because they didn't get the paperwork on time, United have apparently claimed they sent it through and have proof they did.

Bit more to come from this.

Of course not better than Robben and Ribery at their peak.

And LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Costa has been Bayern's best player this season so far

That wouldn't get in Man Utd's first team? :$:$:$:$

You only bought him after Depay turned Bayern down. Pretty happy with he and Mata. Surprised Pep hasn't gone after Mata tbh.

Robben >> Mata and Mata is only 3 years younger.

Also lol at the claim of Depay knocking Bayern back.
Robben is being replaced. Would take him at United for sure. Depay knocking back Bayern was reported ages ago. Loves LVG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Spanish FA said the deal was off because they didn't get the paperwork on time, United have apparently claimed they sent it through and have proof they did.

Bit more to come from this.
This is some soap opera style sh*t right here. I'm sure Harold from Neighbours could play the role of Rooney.

This is some soap opera style sh*t right here. I'm sure Harold from Neighbours could play the role of Rooney.

Benny Hill music.

So has the window shut?

CNxi8yDWgAAyAhV.jpg

it never shuts.

but for realsies the british one closes in ~ 12 hours.

1st post in a while after 7 weeks in NYC (nothing like have a Breakfast Pint at 7:45AM for the early kick-off......)

Looks like we signed Jelavic for $3M today, and are pretty good chances to get Moses on loan, and Michail Antonio from Nottingham Forest on a permanent deal (with Matty Jarvis going on loan the other way potentially).

Jelavic is probably an overpay with his age and recent form with Hull, but Bilic has managed him before with Croatia, and unlike Adebayor, he's not going to complain at being 4th striker when everyone is fit, he'll still get enough games during the season I would have thought.

Antonio is probably the really strange one, apparently it's $6M - $7M for a Championship Winger, who Forest signed for $1.5M last season, he scored 15 goals for them, and then has 4 so far this season. Big risk at that price, but I presume Tony Henry and co have heavily scouted him and like what they see.

Lennon's another one who could make a move to us tomorrow if neither Moses or Antonio work out.

Cheikou Coyote (oh sorry that's Kouyate David Pleat), also got linked for a $15M move to Spurs in the last 24 hours, but there's no way we're selling him to Spurs after the Adebayor Bad Blood...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back