Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible outs:
  • Williamson - needs to be sold, possibly the worst CB in the PL.
  • Ryan Taylor - out of contract, no word from the club on an extension, no spring chicken and has had terrible luck with injuries in the last 2 years.
  • Guterriez - out of contract, recently attacked the hierarchy at the club (big no no in Ashley's eyes) and wrong age.
  • Colocinni - Captain but increasingly being criticised for his decline and lack of leadership. His family is in Argentina, it might be in both parties best interests to let him go home.
  • Ferreyra - unsighted loan signing. Won't be here next season surely.
  • Sammy Ameobi - out of contract, likely to re-sign though.
  • Sissoko - will this be the window he finally is sold?
  • Tiote - has seemingly had itchy feet for a move the last few windows, approaching an age where he won't have much resell value
  • Alnwick - unlikely to get a new deal.
  • Elliott (Darlow coming in, may look for first team football to further his Rep. of Ireland chances).
  • Gouffran - tripe.
  • Krul - is he finally sick of the circus and wants a fresh start?
  • Perez - has many admirers, Ashley always happy to sell when a nice offer comes in.
  • Janmaat - reportedly impressed a few clubs.
  • Aarons - probably our best young prospect, dragging his heels to sign a new deal and only has 1 year left. Maybe we will cash him in?

Possible ins:
  • Andre Ayew - free transfer from Marseille.
  • Abel Hernandez (Hull).
  • Sidney Sam - according to reports in Germany anyway. Unlikely I would have thought given his age (27).
  • Andreas Beck - possible replacement for Janmaat. 28 so I think unlikely as well.

Confirmed ins:
  • Jamaal Lascelles and Karl Darlow will join after completing their loans with Forest.

seems to be popular with your fans doesn't he?

He's turned a corner ever since his colossal brain farts in the derby earlier in the season so the fans have come around to him again. He's definitely established himself as our first choice defender this season but IMO is still unfairly riding criticism from the Moyes era and a shaky start to LVG's reign.

On topic:
There's been a lot of talk that Depay to United is pretty much locked in, hopefully there's truth in that as he looks a cracking prospect IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kovacic being named the next fabregas made me chuckle.

it's clear that the people who write the stuff dont actually watch him.

'is he a midfielder? does he have some assists? so does fabregas!'

quality player, and if we're dealing with inter for yaya and jovetic, we should be looking to get kovacic across.

Apparently we've made a £25.7million offer for Valencia’s Andre Gomes. Can't say I know much about him, is he any good?
He's a box to box CM with a little more emphasise on attack then defence I think. Wouldn't be paying that much for a 21 year old... Would rather save the investment and give MVG a chance.

He's a box to box CM with a little more emphasise on attack then defence I think. Wouldn't be paying that much for a 21 year old... Would rather save the investment and give MVG a chance.

I like that we're after a box to box mid as thats something we need to upgrade. Ramires just isn't good enough and MVG has had the loan from hell.

I can't see us splashing what we would need to splash to get Pogba either.

I like that we're after a box to box mid as thats something we need to upgrade. Ramires just isn't good enough and MVG has had the loan from hell.

I cant see anyone in England doing it.

The only massive move will come from Bale to United should he leave.

I don't think he'd be an upgrade over either though tbh.

Where would Pogba fit in though? For sure he's world class or at the very least has the potential to get to that level but I feel he's a bit too much like Matic and I don't think i'd be pushing out Matic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back