Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're all smart enough to know what I'm about to say next...

You know the rules lads. Stick to the transfers. Yes, I'm the evil overlord ruining your perverted fun :p
boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

so since hernandez is gone and welbeck most likley gone too, who are our back up options? RVP reportedly needs knee surgery which would leave Rooney and Falcao?

Januzaj and Di Maria can play upfront similar to how Robben played in LVG's system.

But besides them James Wilson with the 21's is an outstanding prospect who has all the makings of a United player and reminds me a lot of a young Owen, he's still super raw though and for the sake of his development we probably shouldn't be relying on him unless absolutely necessary.

I think you're all smart enough to know what I'm about to say next...

You know the rules lads. Stick to the transfers. Yes, I'm the evil overlord ruining your perverted fun :p

I apologise old mate.

is it dated about 8 hours ago?

that was the plan, but apparently we said we werent interested in falcao after a while. if negredo leaves it's likely we won't replace him.
Nah just within the last 15 mins from one of the bloggers.

Hernandez on season long loan to Real Madrid. Madrid have first option to buy at seasons end.

To be honest, this is a very strange move for Chicharito, he wasn't happy being a super-sub at United, but that's exactly what he'll be at Madrid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hernandez on season long loan to Real Madrid. Madrid have first option to buy at seasons end.

To be honest, this is a very strange move for Chicharito, he wasn't happy being a super-sub at United, but that's exactly what he'll be at Madrid?
He's even further down the pecking order there.

Palace have bid for Chris Wood. No thanks Pearson.

Is it just me, or are there a lot of loans happening?

Does this have anything to do with FFP? (I.e. it is somehow more advantageous to enter into a loan rather than a sale)

Is it just me, or are there a lot of loans happening?

Does this have anything to do with FFP? (I.e. it is somehow more advantageous to enter into a loan rather than a sale)

Yeh there seems to be more loan deals than usual. Most of our players rumoured to be leaving are all linked with loan moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back