Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanish refs love to be the star of the show and that means dishing out tons of cards..
In the prem ,the refs let some crazy s**t go unpunished .

Spanish refs love to be the star of the show and that means dishing out tons of cards..
In the prem ,the refs let some crazy s**t go unpunished .

yet people cry that the game is soft. la liga officials are just horrendous in every way. not to mention absolutely corrupt

Poor refs?

Only refs in world football that don't hand out cards because blokes are diving all over the place, have you watched La Liga? Shits ridiculous.

Most English players are practically paraplegic by the time they reach 30 ,thanks to years of hard hits..
lord knows what jack Wilshere will be like in afew years .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most English players are practically paraplegic by the time they reach 30 ,thanks to years of hard hits..
lord knows what jack Wilshere will be like in afew years .

probably still a mouthy little twat

I think we have him my question is that if Giroud is horrible enough at finishing chances why sign a player who is even worse at it?

Carvalho signing will make me happy.

Mark my words, Welly will score 15+ goals in the Prem this season. The lad is class, he's just had pure shite around him at Utd. He'll relish being the main striker until at least the New Year

I'd take Welbeck but the guy is a spud of the highest order.
Willing to make a bet with you Dardy he won't score over 5 goals from when he signs to when Girouds back.
That's if we even get him.

He'll get closer to 10 by that time IMO, Giroud is still obviously first choice. But I think he'll do well. Gives us the option of playing two strikers if need be as well, versatile player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back