Sunday Footy Show in Perth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd, Perth Glory.
Was looking forward to it on at 11am as stated in the guide (although it stated NRL Footy show as it did last year) but instead we were treated to some bull about sharks. I hope its on next week. :thumbsdown:

Are you guys getting 7s new show AFL Game Day...started here Sunday (today)at 10am...Wasn't bad I thought...apparently will have rotating panel....

Was looking forward to it on at 11am as stated in the guide (although it stated NRL Footy show as it did last year) but instead we were treated to some bull about sharks. I hope its on next week. :thumbsdown:

I was also disappointed not to see it on this morning. I enjoy my Sunday morning coffee with the paper and watching this show.

Btw, which part of Thornlie you from sdb? I live near forest lakes shops, it's cool to know more 'locals' on BF

I hope they make it a two hour show with WWOS on now and discuss the games that have been played on Fri/Sat more rather than rush through to 'Lou's Handball' (You'd think Any Given Sunday has been given the flick).

Is anyone as sick as me as hearing #1 picks do not give you a statistical advantage to win the flag?!?!?

Football players obviously cannot count, 16 teams = 1/16 chance of winning the flag... so far we have 3/23... and many #1 players are still playing....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back