krusher

Team Captain
Sep 18, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
with both teams in great form surely this match will be a sellout and therefore qualify for a live broadcast ?

Channel 7 have it so there is NO chance it will be shown live. :thumbsdown:

They need something like 6 months notice so they dont upset the likes of the better homes and gardens fans. :rolleyes:

Plus we will not get to see the boys sing the song at the end of the game :thumbsdown:

They could at least do a 30 minute delay like ONE does on saturday afternoons and have some sort of post game analysis.

Guttered I can't get to this one, have a hockey match starting at the same time so will be rushing home after to watch the recording... is it just me or do we seem to play Collingwood on Sunday afternoons the last few years, so much better going to the footy on a Saturday arvo... plus I can go :)

Another issue with Seven having the game is that they will only show it in Standard Definition.

Whilst both Ten and Fox broadcast their games in glorious High Definition, Seven is too tight to provide High Def cameras for Home & Away matches (they do for the finals) and as such the picture quality is noticibly reduced. Pathetic. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Don't get me started on them not showing the team singing the song....................:mad:

First game for us not being shown live, or close to over in Perth - ****ing derby.

Being shown at midnight - not sure whether to go with the live radio coverage, or border the house up for the day, and cut of all communication...

Speaking of which - does anyone have a spare ticket? I thoroughly don't want to sit on 3 and would prefer it if i could abuse Nick Maxwell from a closer trajectory.

If anyone has one or knows someone who doesn't need it, would be much appreciated!

Will pay! (Maybe :p)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head down to the Odin tavern around lunch time.. They usually put on a very detailed re-enactment:cool:

Get to the odin and get there early as it will be a packed house this sunday.

I recommend the steak washed down with nice cold pint of carlton draught.

As if... channel 7 don't show games live or even delayed telecasts... they only show replays!!!!!
Can't wait til they lose the footy.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back