Wii/U Super Mario Maker (BF Community Courses in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy on gamexplain annoys the hell out of me but I must say his Bob-omb Battlefield (SM64) re-imagining has got me pretty excited for this game

I already have a few DKC re-imaginations in my head.

My first DK game was Donkey Kong Land 2 on the gameboy so gonna try to do some pirate ship levels. A mine kart level would blow my mind.

Ah yes, DKL2 frustrated me like no other game on the Game Boy.

Ah just talking about this makes me want to get in and make some DK levels right now! Zelda 2 would be pretty easy to remake actually thinking about it.

Yes, I'd find it hard to make Zelda levels, but I look forward to playing them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am disappointed it seems you can't start as a character. Looks like you have to start as Mario and then turn into a character by eating a mushroom which is essentially just "big mario". :(

I am disappointed it seems you can't start as a character. Looks like you have to start as Mario and then turn into a character by eating a mushroom which is essentially just "big mario". :(

Hopefully we get a 'Kid Icarus/Zelda II' maker down the line. :p

Not based on any previous game as far as I can tell but pretty cool all the same.

The only thing DK about that is the fact that you play as DK... :p

Not that it matters as this is in fact a Mario game but still. Donkey Kong Country Maker would be pretty freaking great.

The only thing DK about that is the fact that you play as DK... :p

Not that it matters as this is in fact a Mario game but still. Donkey Kong Country Maker would be pretty freaking great.
If Nintendo know how to recreate the DKC style graphics (haven't played Returns or TF so no idea if they have already) since Rare developed those games.

Ah ok fair enough. Im deciding whether to buy the standalone version of the game and get newer mario amiibo rather than the old one

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Ah ok fair enough. Im deciding whether to buy the standalone version of the game and get newer mario amiibo rather than the old one

As an Amiibo collector I should be buying the standalone so I can have the Amiibo separate. As a cheapskate who can't drive ...

It's curious that the modern Mario has a later release date.

I sort of want the art book aswell so will probly just get the limited edition. Need to get some of those pokemon amiibos aswell!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back