Official Team Thread Swamprats Offical OffSeason S19-S20 Thread. First Signing of the Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Attention: We can give our goats to ever we want. Providing they sign up. If one of TheFreshBanana's bipolar personalities wants to cross to the dark side, we will do our best to help

I'm always happy to share a goat or two

It's time to break necks and cash cheques Ladies and Gentlemen,

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/royal-rumble-iv-sign-up-here.1084016/
royal_rumble0.jpg

Terms and conditions apply. Must be willing to banter. Must be willing to respect the judge's final decision. Must be ready for action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this is what you think banter is, the Rumble is no place for you

Maybe. But then maybe you should research the term banter, I was 'teasing' you about the picture you uploaded to advertise your game. That, is banter...unless you have evidence to the contrary?

Maybe. But then maybe you should research the term banter, I was 'teasing' you about the picture you uploaded to advertise your game. That, is banter...unless you have evidence to the contrary?
Lol. You can't compare that to what the Rumble holds. Can't compare it at all.

Congrats to Noobz0r for being voted the 8th best poster in the SFA as voted by the SFA.
I snuck in the top 20, while Power Raid and I_Dont_Care were noticed to secure a couple of votes. MannumPower got a vote, but apparently that was for me ;)

I hope you lads keep it up and work on getting up that list next year...

I also thought I'd let you boys know that I'm retiring

Retiring shazza that is, she has been a wonderful masseuse, lady of the night, boot studder, stud booter but the time has come to move on and with some gentle prodding from Power Raid and I_Dont_Care I have moved on to goats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back