Swan and Big Anthony

Remove this Banner Ad

ralu

Team Captain
Mar 7, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I was sitting on the wing where the mellee was on saturday. I saw fevola be an idiot and run straight for dids. But then to my excitement i saw all the collingwood players bolt straight towards fev. Fraser and rocca were there first, but it was awesome to see maxy pump off the bench and go straight for fevs throat. GOLD! But i just want to know if you were hit on the footy feild, who would you want to back you up and fly the flag? Personally i would love rocca because he's so god damn big. But other tha him i would take dane swan. He has the mongrel in him and would not back away. Geez i love a good fight!!!

Good to see Dale Thomas regularly having a crack too. Lots of oppo posts trying to write him off as a show pony, what a joke, he knows how to take a hit and will dish more out as he matures. Well done boys, Fev was careful to run right around the huddle after that, and went increasingly quiet.

I was sitting on the wing where the mellee was on saturday. I saw fevola be an idiot and run straight for dids. But then to my excitement i saw all the collingwood players bolt straight towards fev. Fraser and rocca were there first, but it was awesome to see maxy pump off the bench and go straight for fevs throat. GOLD! But i just want to know if you were hit on the footy feild, who would you want to back you up and fly the flag? Personally i would love rocca because he's so god damn big. But other tha him i would take dane swan. He has the mongrel in him and would not back away. Geez i love a good fight!!!

Ben Davies - as hard as they come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back