Swans Quiz

Remove this Banner Ad

1. I'm pretty sure we only played Adelaide (loss) and St Kilda (win) in 98 finals. The last time we played Hawthorn in a final was in 2001 I believe.

2. Hmm, he had a crap year in 2004 and I'll say Kirk.

3. Heaviest - Shane Mumford by a long way judging from his appearance
Lightest - mmm, Gilchrist?

Lightest, I would say Jetta. And you're right with the 1st question, I was there. Ryan O'Keefe I believe did his ACL in that game in his 1st final.

Lightest, I would say Jetta. And you're right with the 1st question, I was there. Ryan O'Keefe I believe did his ACL in that game in his 1st final.

Kind of hard to do in 1998 when he was recruited in 1999.

1. I'm pretty sure we only played Adelaide (loss) and St Kilda (win) in 98 finals. The last time we played Hawthorn in a final was in 2001 I believe.

2. Hmm, he had a crap year in 2004 and I'll say Kirk.

3. Heaviest - Shane Mumford by a long way judging from his appearance
Lightest - mmm, Gilchrist?

1. Correct in the sense it is a horribly researched question haha.

I'll ask the same question but make it 1999 and against Essendon haha. That is now right, i was doing it on a foggy memory.

2. Nope.

3. No and no.

1. Argh that was a horrible game. I know Plugger kicked a bag, and for the other, for some reason I have Maxfield in my head

Plugger did kick a bag and it wasn't Maxfield. 7 goals were kicked all up to help with who kicked how many.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Byron Sumner?

Correct. Byron is 68kgs and Lewis is 69kgs according to the site (though i think i remember hearing Lewis has put on a couple more kilos in the offseason).

Anyone for 1. and 2.?

Correct. Byron is 68kgs and Lewis is 69kgs according to the site (though i think i remember hearing Lewis has put on a couple more kilos in the offseason).

Anyone for 1. and 2.?

Yeah, according to the AFL Record Guide to Season 2010, (looking it up now) Jetta is 68kg, Sumner is 69kg. That's why I was a bit confused. I trust the book more than the AFL or Swans website, they're a bit slow to update. :eek: But, it had to be out of one of those two players though.

Yeah, according to the AFL Record Guide to Season 2010, (looking it up now) Jetta is 68kg, Sumner is 69kg. That's why I was a bit confused. I trust the book more than the AFL or Swans website, they're a bit slow to update. :eek: But, it had to be out of one of those two players though.

Interesting, as i said im almost certain Jetta is now 71 or 72 or something. So i dont know where that puts the rankings then.

The first 2 questions were:

1. In 1999, in our only final against Essendon, who were our only 2 goal kickers that day and how many did each kick? (hint there were 7 goals kicked all up)

Plugger has been guessed correctly but not how many he kicked.

2. When was the last year Goodesy did not top our Brownlow voting and who did it?

The first 2 questions were:

1. In 1999, in our only final against Essendon, who were our only 2 goal kickers that day and how many did each kick? (hint there were 7 goals kicked all up)

Plugger has been guessed correctly but not how many he kicked.

2. When was the last year Goodesy did not top our Brownlow voting and who did it?

For the 2nd question, i would say Kirk. I remember one year Kirky topping the Brownlow count for the Swans, so I say him.

As for the 1st one, I'm only taking a pot shot here, but I say Michael O'Loughlin?

For the 2nd question, i would say Kirk. I remember one year Kirky topping the Brownlow count for the Swans, so I say him.

As for the 1st one, I'm only taking a pot shot here, but I say Michael O'Loughlin?

1. No, Grim already guessed Kirky.

2. No, someone more obscure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back