Stats & History Sweet FA Match Results & Threads Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd hate to be a nagging kid, but if you or Gibbsy or Eth could create a how to page... Then I'll get cracking on helping out with the wikia stuff...
What are you looking at creating?

If it's a player page I'll create a template for that, if you want, and the basic codes and macros and all that. It's quite simple once you get the hang of it. (And I'm yet to, struggling to figure out how to delete categories still. :D)

What are you looking at creating?

If it's a player page I'll create a template for that, if you want, and the basic codes and macros and all that. It's quite simple once you get the hang of it. (And I'm yet to, struggling to figure out how to delete categories still. :D)
Basically player pages...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noticed that COHL scored negative DreamTeam points in his Royals preseason match today - just a free kick against!! How many times has this happened I wonder...:eek:
I'd imagine most of your opponents would end up in negative DT points. They could still dominate with 30+ possessions but continually beat you up and get 100 free kicks against ;)

Mobbenfuhrer, noticed the last two All-SFA teams are missing.

Season 14 (http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sweet-fa-season-14-awards-night.932336/page-14#post-23890060)
B: Itsmyshow (Hawks), fightingfury_88 (Furies), Reardo (Roys)
HB: beez (Bombers) Wise Guy Sam (Wonders), Fred (Roys)
C: Deddy (Demons), Claypigeon (Gumbies), Ljp86 (Dragons)
HF: Fumbles (Furies), Frothies Mcveigh (Dragons), DemonJim (Wonders)
F: Matt121 (Bombers), Juggalo Balla (Demons), Freakie (Roys)
R: Shadow Man (Bombers), Eth (Demons), WishinAintGettin (Dragons)
Int: Dagless (Hawks), StFly (Gumbies)

Season 15 (http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/all-sfa-season-15.985968/page-2#post-26847342)
B: ShaunDuggan (Wonders), Broken (Roys), Ljp86 (Dragons)
HB: Itsmyshow (Hawks), StFly (Gumbies), Filthy Sanchez (Furies)
C: Claypigeon (Gumbies), Freakie (Roys), PVF (Wonders)
HF: ThePuppetMaster (Bombers), Easty (Dragons), HARPSichord (Hawks)
F: pantskyle (Roys), DemonJim (Wonders), beez (Bombers)
R: MD (Dragons), Wise Guy Sam (Wonders), Eth (Demons)
Int: Gee Dub (Bombers), boncer34 (Hawks/Dragons)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back