Official Match Thread Sweet FA S14 Round 14 - West Coast WONDERS (5) v Geelong GUMBIES (4)

Remove this Banner Ad

See I read that as you need us to suck because you're inacapble of meeting the requirements to leap frog us. :p

You say potato, I say kitchen knife. :thumbsu:
rrrrright...

In other news... here is a picture of a babe playing baseball.

images

Oh the gumbies. Oh well unlucky we don't get any mental stimulation or even for that matter a decent game of football.

Wonders in a canter.
Put me on the ball Skipper! I'm junk in the goal square!
Just for this game... then I'll go back to kicking some goals!

rrrrright...

Whatever you fetish is with attempting to involve yourself in my conversations please cease and desist at once, it is neither welcome nor flattering and you come off as nothing but lonely and desperate.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Whatever you fetish is with attempting to involve yourself in my conversations please cease and desist at once, it is neither welcome nor flattering and you come off as nothing but lonely and desperate.

Thank you for your co-operation.
Your comment regarding potatoes and kitchen knives was so far off of being anywhere near relevant, that caused me to post what i did.
Perhaps if you had anything decent to say a someone decent response might follow.

Please try to make more sense. Thank you for your co-operation!

And it's your* not you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we're playing the Gumbies hey ? why do those softies even bother ? we pumped them last time & we'll pump them again on Monday.

Who do they have paying for them ?

#10 peterss (Captain) <------ soft, doesnt even know if he wants to be here
#12 Flawed Genius <------ Flawed Penis, soft **** who has gone AWOL
#16 Lion Cub 16 <----- 3rd beat poster of the team, that says it all :D
#21 Claypigeon <------ 1 of only 2 good posters they have, too much to too few
#47 StFly (Vice Captain) <------ not bad at all but has gone a bit quiet of late to let Claypigeon overtake him as the clubs best poster

So when we narrow it all down we have StFly & Claypigeon vs West Coast Wonders. That equates to the mother of all thrashings. This will not be a ring a ding ding encounter, not even close.

It's like Port vs West Coast in the AFL. To be honest, we will win by so much, I can use most of my online time worrying about my Dreamteam from midnight tonight knowing we already have it in the bag.

Now Gumbies, bend over and take it like the flogs you are.

Now I hope StFly or Claypigeon reply to this, anyone else and it's likes not even worth replying.

This is another Mt Buller Demons waiting to happen.

Jobe calling someone else a flog? That only works if it's directed at saintkildaman or sweet undies.

I've noticed a trend

It seems that everytime A Bit High posts, he/she has enough time to log out, and sign in as TheDoctor11, and post again 5 minutes later. Happens everytime, one following the other in support

It's the limpest one-two punch ever! It's akin to entering a fight against Stephen Hawking and Tinkerbell

Fiercesome!

Hey StFly!

Did bring it on himself SD

Yeh when doesn't he though? He makes 1 slip up and then boom, everyone jumps on board and ruins a thread. About time some teams got better material, I can understand the Gumbies doing it though......:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back