Official Match Thread Sweet FA S15 Round 14: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was not be discussing any more ex-Dees ITT.

We're still on the charge for finals and we can't be distracted.

Team to be named soon.

Maybe stop being an arseclown then? That's a distraction.....

Demons will make a press release on non match related issues when the time is right.

For now we're focussed on the game.

Wonders are our bitches and they know it :mad:

'Juggallo Balla steps down as Demons Captain at seasons end, appoints Eth as new Captain'

Nah that's never gonna happen.

I want to break the all time captaincy record and win the flag.

Ok so maybe you'll be overthrown then.

I'll stick to the step down option though, putting the club first, atleast that will make you look like a decent bloke...

Looking like a decent bloke has never worried me.

I make friends with those posters that are genuine about just chilling out and having a good time. Some posters just want to antagonise all the time so that's all the banter you ever end up having with them.

Another "Juggs is a prick" banter thread. Yay. :rolleyes:
With the recent events it's definitely called for.

Deddy saw that this club was going downhill and abandoned ship. (Truly no captain material)

With @boncer34's thread about the demons and their delusional captain... I really can't see how the Demons will survive... A fairly large exodus to occur at the end of the season... Hopefully you can keep afloat... but for you to do that one person has to get over his ego and do the right thing.

There'll be enough of that in other areas of the forum.

I guess the Wonders are fairly boring right now too.

What we need is BoshtrichBurger

Now that GreatBradScott has dropped off I'm thinking this match could swing my eka vote

He's started a bit later than pantskyle but he is a fun poster something which many flogs (myself included, you too with that last post DemonJim) have a hard time emulating.

There'll be enough of that in other areas of the forum.

I guess the Wonders are fairly boring right now too.

What we need is BoshtrichBurger

Now that GreatBradScott has dropped off I'm thinking this match could swing my eka vote

He's started a bit later than pantskyle but he is a fun poster something which many flogs (myself included, you too with that last post DemonJim) have a hard time emulating.

If you don't vote for me it means you hate me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pants are out, Burgers are in.
burgerundiesposter.jpg

Got your excuse prepared for this week? With the drama we've had we're still gonna win, cant be too good at the Wonders.

Nah it's not too good at the Wonders, it's great here. Probably have the best culture for a team in the SFA right now.

I think this game should have abit more importance considering both teams are the only original teams left in the competition.

We should play-off for the EKA/Deestroy cup.
Lanky_wes to get the first medal for best on ground in the EKA/Deestroy cup match!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back