Official Match Thread Sweet FA S15 Round 17: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Rhodesy_Blues

Premiership Player
Feb 8, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, Mt Buller Demons
logowonders.png
v
F63E05EA-237B-400D-9767-51D6C2B7D27D-1669-000002DB4302B7E4.jpg

(match preview to be added Wednesday)

What are the pubs like on the West Coast? Because I have a feeling we will be celebrating our 7th place at one!

What are the pubs like on the West Coast? Because I have a feeling we will be celebrating our 7th place at one!
Well yeah, Paddy's Pub is quite the type but you're not welcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yeah, Paddy's Pub is quite the type but you're not welcome.
We are never welcome anywhere... Do they have seniors discounts?

Actually PVF we don't need this win more. We are locked into the finals. Had most wonderful captain Reardo rolled the dice on Boncers law we would have needed to win or do a 'Wonders' from season 14 and just lost less to make finals. Instead Roy's have got the 2 penalty points which has helped take the pressure of our run home.

So, thanks Roy's, you can always be relied on to earn a penalty point or two. You guys are rebels.

Freakie is to busy preparing to Broken bad as soon as the game, and his season ends, instead of carrying his team one last time this season.

Actually PVF we don't need this win more. We are locked into the finals. Had most wonderful captain Reardo rolled the dice on Boncers law we would have needed to win or do a 'Wonders' from season 14 and just lost less to make finals. Instead Roy's have got the 2 penalty points which has helped take the pressure of our run home.

So, thanks Roy's, you can always be relied on to earn a penalty point or two. You guys are rebels.

Freakie is to busy preparing to Broken bad as soon as the game, and his season ends, instead of carrying his team one last time this season.
Giving up on a chance at the double chance?

I have one season left Wise Guy Sam, after that I won't know what to do with myself.

Only 447 left Broken

The first player sponsor we are thanking this week is Right Said Fred sponsor for player, and vice captain, #1 Fred . The Roys would like to thank you for supporting Fred, and the Roys, this season and we look forward to seeing you in the stands as we march towards the finals.

Good news for fans of the band they are about to kickoff a European tour.

No wonder he can't kick straight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back