Other T.O. in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw a few news reports on the TO Superbowl function, looked like a pretty decent turnout.

Betcha they didn't get a proper feed (for nix) like we did at Chism's.. QUALITY >>>>>> Quantity.

Paragononportman_zpsacjx3hkh.jpg

From late January (before the Super Bowl):

:thumbsu:

The best thing about this is you guys obviously beat Eddie McGuire to the obligatory give an overseas sportsperson a jumper photo opportunity.

The best thing about this is you guys obviously beat Eddie McGuire to the obligatory give an overseas sportsperson a jumper photo opportunity.
Eddie was at Super Bowl XLIX and obviously didn't trust anybody else to get a photo-op back home.

I'm just gonna leave this here ;)

Out of the blue, TO retweeted the photo of himself, my mate Coombesy and me.

23j5w1j.jpg

For those that don't know me... that's me with the hair on top of my head lol

23j5w1j.jpg

Also your birthday?

Happy birthday man

Nah not my birthday... my mate Craig (on the right) has the same birthday as TO... December 7th. I'm the one photo bombing in the back :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah not my birthday... my mate Craig (on the right) has the same birthday as TO... December 7th. I'm the one photo bombing in the back :)

Given you're a local celeb, you'd have to be coming to Supercheap Auto Bayswater's first birthday on August 29, surely??

Given you're a local celeb, you'd have to be coming to Supercheap Auto Bayswater's first birthday on August 29, surely??

Since I live in Bayswater I may have to pop in :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back