TAC Cup fixture 2009?

Remove this Banner Ad

Normally a couple of weeks after the VFL fixture. The VFL draw came out on Wednesday. I think they have to co-ordinate ground availability and also check on availability of country grounds with country leagues. Obviously Gippsland use Morwell's ground so the Power need to play there when Morwell dont etc.

Thanks mate, appreciate it a lot.

By the way, do you have any idea what time most matches are normally to begin (from memory plenty are dew kickers at 9am, but can they vary from week to week)? Thanks!

Thanks mate, appreciate it a lot.

By the way, do you have any idea what time most matches are normally to begin (from memory plenty are dew kickers at 9am, but can they vary from week to week)? Thanks!
Rarely any that early.

Most games around Melbourne start at 10.45/11am and 2/2.15pm. Country games start at 1pm.

Jumping in nice and early, but was wondering if anyone knows the rough timing of when next season's TAC Cup fixture is released? Thanks in advance.

Now the VFL fixture is out, Draft 1 of the draw has been distributed for clubs to pick where they will play and I think they can request Saturday or Sunday games.
Country regions will need to work in with local leagues.

Back to a 4 week final series- common sense prevails and Round 1 is 4th/5th April with Eastern the first team to get to travel to Gold Coast on that weekend.

But Draft 1 only - plenty can change.

Whats the spread of GC games in the draw?? How many home games (ie in Qld) have they got, and what days?
I think they've got 11 home games. 10 Saturday and 1 Sunday. The Saturday ones vary - one is at 11.15, most are at 1pm, a couple of curtain raisers at 3.20pm and their first round clash against Eastern Ranges is at 7pm.

Final draw has been released - A 20 round season, a lot less byes than this year and a round over Easter weekend for the first time that I can remember.

I think they've got 11 home games. 10 Saturday and 1 Sunday. The Saturday ones vary - one is at 11.15, most are at 1pm, a couple of curtain raisers at 3.20pm and their first round clash against Eastern Ranges is at 7pm
:thumbsdown: Thats a shame, will colide with my games, was looking forward to watching some of the locals line up against the best young kids in Victoria.

Final draw has been released - A 20 round season, a lot less byes than this year and a round over Easter weekend for the first time that I can remember.

The fixture I got has been changed back to the old system with 18 rounds and four weeks of finals, they start 4th of April and finish in the last week of august

The fixture I got has been changed back to the old system with 18 rounds and four weeks of finals, they start 4th of April and finish in the last week of august
Same here - Starts April 4 and finishes last week of August. But it has 20 Rounds on it!

Each Victorian team only plays 18 games. They have two byes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found a bit of a problem/clash with it and the VFL Twos.

Late in the season, it appears that Calder and the Coburg twos are scheduled to play at ABD Group Stadium at 10.20am and 11.00am respectively on the same Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back