Autopsy Take me to the April Suns at Carrara (wo ho ho). A little wet, a touch wild. Have your say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee how good was Gunston. 25 touches, five straight. BOG.

Ablett - 3 votes (and that's no slight against Langford, who I thought was excellent).

Last edited:

Great touch from Mitchell to go over to the boy with the sign and give him the footy, sign his jumper and pose for a photo with him.

Last edited:
Clinical.... Breust, Gunston, Mitchell, Cheney, Langford all played well. Pretty much good spread of players doing there bit across the board.

Ps : they must have a lot of baby wipes in the commentary box to wipe down the microphones cause i've never heard so much sh!t spoken in my whole life.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 99 points?! If we're not going to turn up for games like this then we're really in a bad way. Clarko has a lot to answer for and guys like Mitchell, Gunston and Burgoyne really need to have a good hard look at themselves.

If we ever want to be a top club like Carlton think they are then we really need to dig deep and play some disciplined footy. Absolutely filthy.

Round 1: 10 goal kickers
Round 2: 10 goal kickers
Round 3: 12 goal kickers
Round 4: 12 goal kickers

Now that's a nice spread. ;)

And poor Gibbo still can't pop his cherry.

100 pointer doable?

classic-simpsons-doh-chip.gif

And AFL to introduce a cap on the number of depth players that can be used by top tier teams :confused:

According to BT, we don't have any - "dearth of depth". So we'll be fine on that score.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back