Tambling's gone... new scapegoat nominations coming in quick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised no one has mentioned Farmer. I'm still out on him. Seems to panic everytime he gets the footy.
Edwards is another. He improved a hell of a lot last year, but at times he tries to do too much when he's got it and if we're after elite kicks of the pill, then he has a long, long way to go. McMuffin must have been giving him kicking lessons when he was about.
Now I've done it. Need to go wash my mouth out, after mentioning his name. Told myself I'd never mention him again after he got the chop!

My list:

Miller, Brad
Houli
Grigg
White
Jackson
Wallace
Miller, Greg
Kingsley
Flemming
Frawley
Clinton King
Zantuck
Sziller
Fiora
Nicols
Hall
Pettifer
McMahon
Morrison
Weller
Tambling
Polo
Meyer
Robert Walls
The Giesh
Helen D'Amico
Brian Taylor

Heres mine

Phillip Walsh
Tim Gepp
David Palm
Paul Sarah
Bomber James
John Manton
Terry Keays
Mark Pitura
Andy Goodwin
Des Ryan
Peter Wilson
Todd Menegola
Athos Hyrousilakos
Justin Pickering
Jeff Hogg
Matthew Dundas
Matthew Richardson
Steven O'dwyer
Brendan Gale
Stuart Edwards
Robert Walls
Stevan Jurica
Nick Daffy
Chris Naish
Brad Ottens
Ben Holland
Darren Gaspar
Danny Frawley
Greg Tivendale
Kayne Pettifer

thats all i can think of for now

Heres mine

Phillip Walsh
Tim Gepp
Paul Sarah
Bomber James
John Manton
Peter Wilson
Todd Menegola
Athos Hyrousilakos
Justin Pickering
Jeff Hogg
Matthew Dundas
Matthew Richardson
Robert Walls
Stevan Jurica
Nick Daffy
Ben Holland
Darren Gaspar
Danny Frawley
Greg Tivendale
Kayne Pettifer

thats all i can think of for now

You trying to bait me?:D

Wayne Hernaman? There was some crap in a tiger jumper. For some reason i thought Paul Sarah was ok. I loved Andy Goodwins flinty elbows.

i liked Pickers :thumbsu: ... mitts like Stewy loewe

Played a couple of seasons with him in juniors...was like thsat even as a 12-13 year old. Remember some games where he played HBF and was like a rock down there. Cruised around and would mark everything that came his way!

On the OP, seems some here are not real sure of the definition, even though one poster highlighted it earlier.

Scapegoat def:
Scapegoating
is the practice of singling out any party for unmerited negative treatment or blame.

Some here are listing players they don't rate! They should be listing a player they feel are getting unfairly blamed because of poor performances of players around him.

Richo is my man....played in an era where he was surrounded by incompetence by management and coaching staff, poor recruiting and player development, all resulting in a a bad playing environment. He was a champion and although became popular and respected, didn't get the recognition for his achievements he deserved. His 'dummy spits' which were often a talking point for supporters, media and anyone who had an opinion, were not only warranted, but he should have been given a licence to dish them out when and how often he liked!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back