Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Gday guys,

A few of you know me from around the boards over the last 7-8 yrs, do alot more reading than posting however.

Anyways guys i just wanted to get a feel from my fellow BF heads who i know quite a few are out in the West if anyone was interested in getting on board a Brand new club entering into the WRFL this year the Tarneit Titans.

I have taken the role of Assistant Coach of the Seniors and Reserves and also help out with the committee aswell.

We have sides from Seniors down to all Junior levels so if you have kids wanting to have a kick everyone is welcome, and we are also looking for people to help out at Sponsor Level if anyone knows of someone that would be interested to get involved in a new club from the floor level and help build up.

We have brand new Facilities and are set up quite well to really get the community and sponsors involved and feel apart of the club.

Training nights are Monday & Wednesday's from 6pm so feel free to come down and have a look at our ground and check everything out.

If you require any more information feel free to PM me on here and im happy to give out my contact details.

Cheers Guys,
Nugget

Tarneit have a junior rego day tomorrow at Wooten reserve so if anyone has kids from Auskick through juniors that are interested in getting involved come down at 12pm tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back