::Team V Geelong::

Remove this Banner Ad

pretty much agree with the changes, although I woulda kept Doogs in. Good player, but he may be struggling with an injury and they just wanna freshen him out.

Unfortauntely, Selwood gets the chop, even though he didn't really put a foot wrong, but there was just no one else.

Same with Green.

GREAT to see Fletcher, and it woulda been great to see Gardiner, but not quite yet.

I guess it was either drop McDougall or drop Seira. You wouldn't want to go in too tall when there is a fair chance of appalling conditions at Kardinia Park.

Dissapointed to see him out, but someone has to make way for the 5 important ins.

Originally posted by drexel
Looks like there's still no serious attempt to fix our CHB problem. It's getting to be a bit of a joke now.

So who should we play there? I would like to see Lynch get a game but its getting a bit late in the season. I think Sierakowski will spend a fair amount of time there...

Originally posted by Sera
So who should we play there? I would like to see Lynch get a game but its getting a bit late in the season. I think Sierakowski will spend a fair amount of time there...

With Glass and McIntosh in I would think that Jako would probably play a fair bit at CHB. Siera's our back-up ruckman without Doogs.

Originally posted by Sera

I think it's too late in the season to be going back to Jakovich. 2/3rds into 02, Jako ran out of legs and became a huge liability.
The same signs are there again. Even his best games this year have been 2 quarter efforts at best.
Maybe the club is confident of trading for someone at the end of the year or else someone needs to ask Woosha what the **** is going on? No Lynch, no Mcxdougall, No Seaby, even Carroll is a better option for the future.

Originally posted by noodle
didn't he )mcDougall) injure himself at training between the saints and the adelaide game?

Yes and it showed last week.
Give him a rest and he'll be back stronger than ever.

I actually think when all things are consider the match committee has managed the list pretty well. Although we've had injuries in the last month or so they've occurred in play and are not really occurences.

I reckon Cousins should've missed a game earilier in the season with his ankle (?) and Kerr is probably suffering through a recurrence or two of his ankle but apart from them I think on relfection the team selections have been pretty good.

Classic examples have been the intro of Siera and Chambers last week and Collica before them, Staker and McDougall (and even Selwood) when they came into the side were able to contribute right away. Good work Woosha nad the team I reckon.

Mooney is still a pretty good player, so it won't effect their chances too much. Although Mooney and Milburn are different types of players. Milburn the running off half-back type while Mooney is a marking option.

Interesting to see how the match turns out. Well I'm off to go watch it on fox footy in the other room.

Go Eagles!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back