Team you want to beat the most in 2015?

Remove this Banner Ad

Disagree. If you think Hit outs are the be and end all you must rate Shaun Hampson pal. Again THIS year WHILE Vickery was kicking 20 plus goals he played 40% time as a support ruck. Deal with it.

You are like a dog chasing its tale. Till you under stand, Hit outs is a meaningless stat in todays modern day Ruck there is no point debating with you. Some of the very good rucks lose the hit outs consistently, Maric for example but his midfield more often then not wins first possession and clearances due to creating a contest....but again you either dont understand that, or refuse to acknowledge it.

Thanks for the giggles, Bellchambers is a great ruck haha

You reckon I have caused the giggles, lol, you actually think Vickery is a decent player, I haven't talked up TBC at all, just pointed out that he is better than TY, which he is. Who was it that didn't get picked for his teams final this year? who was it that did?

You reckon I have caused the giggles, lol, you actually think Vickery is a decent player, I haven't talked up TBC at all, just pointed out that he is better than TY, which he is. Who was it that didn't get picked for his teams final this year? who was it that did?

Let me try another tack. If Vikcery was in your side, where would he sit in your goal kickers for this year ? Even in Vickery only playing 12 games your highest goal scorer only kicked 5 more goals then him. Bellchambers is a dinosaur, he is like Orren, Solid "hit outs" but nothing around the ground. Does not hurt the opposition, does not link up play etc..in that regard he is not even on the same level as Vickery who is way younger.

As to why he did not play in the final, its pretty simple. He missed 4 games with suspension. The coaches obviously wanted to teach the young kid a lesson. We also were on a winning streak and Griffiths form had exploded so Hardwick who plays safe kept the same formula...its pretty simple really.

Let me try another tack. If Vikcery was in your side, where would he sit in your goal kickers for this year ? Even in Vickery only playing 12 games your highest goal scorer only kicked 5 more goals then him. Bellchambers is a dinosaur, he is like Orren, Solid "hit outs" but nothing around the ground. Does not hurt the opposition, does not link up play etc..in that regard he is not even on the same level as Vickery who is way younger.

As to why he did not play in the final, its pretty simple. He missed 4 games with suspension. The coaches obviously wanted to teach the young kid a lesson. We also were on a winning streak and Griffiths form had exploded so Hardwick who plays safe kept the same formula...its pretty simple really.

Yeah Vickery is way younger, a whopping 13 months would you believe? TBC averages more marks than TV so that kinda kills that offers nothing around the ground comment. TBC best year was 2013, averaging 21.9 hitouts, 4 marks and 1.6 goals, it far better than any season TV has produced as a ruck/forward.

How about you just both agree that they have their limitations as players. Vickery is the better forward and Bellchambers is the better ruck.

Both average footballers atm, who knows if they take their games to a new level or not. Revisit this in a couple of years and continue this then ;)

It will probably end the same way as the last time a Richmond fan tried to compare players, Conca V Heppell would you believe lol
Yeah that one was ridiculous. I've never understood the Heppell knockers, especially early on, he's a gun and has shown great improvement every year.

It's the hair, Dale Thomas copped the same crap
That's true, just make sure Heppell doesn't get rid of his hair! :p

Ever since Daisy did, injuries and form have totally changed him as a player. Use to love watching him play. Wonder if he can ever get back to that sort of form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a week by week basis, whoever west Coast are playing. :D

Id especially like us to beat Sydney (who we haven't beaten in a while) and Adelaide, who, for the life of me can't work out why I don't like them at the moment.

OMG the Irony, Its properly Vickerys hair being the reason you focus on him lol as everything else you stated has crazy all over it :p

Yeah so crazy to think Vickery is a pretty poor footballer, no one else would honestly think that would they?

Don't think I've ever seen a thread where one whole page has been consumed by two posters.. and all for Vickery and Bellchambers :drunk:
I tried my best to jump in and stop the fight but can't believe they got through a page without my intervention. Fair effort.

Now that they should be fairly s**t for the next couple of years at least, I really want us to finally beat Collingwood.

For some reason they are always up when they play us, even in the last couple of years when we've been half decent! :/

Also wouldn't mind knocking off the Cats finally, we've been close a few times in recent years, just haven't been able to finish the job.

Wow, the fights between Richmond and Essendon supporters goes down on this site. Am I like the only Richmond supporter who likes Essendon (except on Gameday and the weeks surrounding it)? inb4youaretheonlyoppositionsupporterwholikesessendon.

For me, it has to be Collingwood and North. We have GOT to beat these two next year. The AFL have given us two shots for both in 2015. The satisfaction you get when beating Collingwood is now only a distant memory, but from what I recall, it felt really good.

Oh, and Port too for the appalling EF. I feel as though the Richmond boys need to reassure us supporters that they are really not as shocking as they showed they were in the EF, and the best way they could prove that is by collecting a win against Port in the venue that it all happened in.

Wow, the fights between Richmond and Essendon supporters goes down on this site. Am I like the only Richmond supporter who likes Essendon (except on Gameday and the weeks surrounding it)? inb4youaretheonlyoppositionsupporterwholikesessendon.

For me, it has to be Collingwood and North. We have GOT to beat these two next year. The AFL have given us two shots for both in 2015. The satisfaction you get when beating Collingwood is now only a distant memory, but from what I recall, it felt really good.

Oh, and Port too for the appalling EF. I feel as though the Richmond boys need to reassure us supporters that they are really not as shocking as they showed they were in the EF, and the best way they could prove that is by collecting a win against Port in the venue that it all happened in.

That Tiger bloke or whatever his name is always having a crack at any post I write about Richmond, it is quite humorous really, most of it now is to actually get him going and he still fails to see it. I would almost out him on a par with Barry Badrinath.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back