Team you want to beat the most in 2015?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not so sure about that. Both have gotten close to us over the last couple of seasons when we've either been smashed with injuries, or rested players. As they improve, we'll be less likely to rest players, but can definitely see it happening.

Then you couple that with the home ground advantage that Adelaide, West Coast and Freo can enjoy, without looking at the draw, they could easily last longer than us.

Essendon only just kept there clean record in tact this year too, we trailed both of them in the last quarter but managed to sneak over the line. I think Freo were lucky to beat the Suns a couple of years ago as well.

Essendon only just kept there clean record in tact this year too, we trailed both of them in the last quarter but managed to sneak over the line. I think Freo were lucky to beat the Suns a couple of years ago as well.

Yeah Adelaide and West Coast (I know at Subi this year it was close but Eagles were 40 up at one stage) are the only sides who consistently have done numbers on the expansions.

Typical really

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North by 1 point 3 times.

Just to watch Brad Scott's reaction the third time around. :D

I don't think he'd be alone if that happened. Besides, I'd have thought you mob would be happy for one such win. :p
Yeah it would be interesting to see which coach would throw the beat dummy spit under those circumstances.

I still reckon Brad Scott would win though. May not be the most vicious one as I think Clarkson would have that covered, but certainly the most entertaining. :D

Any of the plastic franchise clubs propped up by the AFL with an unusual amount of unreleastic intolerable supporters:

>hates clubs with unreleastic (sic) intolerable supporters
>supports Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back