Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

So, we're due in February. Thoughts on Rowan?

Some family don't like it because they just think of Rowan Atkinson. I say if he grows up to be an Oxford educated, comedic genius who drives a McLaren then I'm ok with it.
Better with a H.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, we're due in February. Thoughts on Rowan?

Some family don't like it because they just think of Rowan Atkinson. I say if he grows up to be an Oxford educated, comedic genius who drives a McLaren then I'm ok with it.
I like Rowan. You're having a baby dude I assume, because it's a dumb name for a chick.

I s**t you not there is a family with three children in our local paper called Thylacine, Gallahad & Rafferty. God society is a joke.
Rafferty is a really old name I'm pretty sure, I'm probably wrong though.

No offence to anyone with this name or has named their kids with this name but one I really don't like is any Taneesha/Tahneisha/Taneisha. Nearly everyone of them that I know aren't good people, only one that I know is a half reasonable person. Probably not the name itself that I don't like but more of the people that I associate that name with.

Jarrad McVeigh's wife's name is Clementine, nice old-fashioned name but a little inconvenient, hard to say quickly and what nicknames can you get out of it?

No offence to anyone with this name or has named their kids with this name but one I really don't like is any Taneesha/Tahneisha/Taneisha. Nearly everyone of them that I know aren't good people, only one that I know is a half reasonable person. Probably not the name itself that I don't like but more of the people that I associate that name with.

Jarrad McVeigh's wife's name is Clementine, nice old-fashioned name but a little inconvenient, hard to say quickly and what nicknames can you get out of it?

There was an Australian Swimmer called Clementine Stoney.

So going to a trivia night tonight. The guy with the kid named Cove that I told him was a s**t name will be there so it should be interesting. Was at a party the other week where he rocked up and he cracked the shits cause I opened the door for him so will be interesting to see how he goes when we are stuck on a table together. :thumbsu:

Clemmie most likley. Don't mind Clementine as a name but I like all the old fashioned ones.