The 100 (sci-fi on The CW)

Remove this Banner Ad

CW never make good shows.

tumblr_mwwsz9s2nj1rziwwco1_500.gif

Binged this over the last few days... season 1 on Netflix, season 2 (so far) on Hulu. Far from great but enough to keep me intrigued (after half way in season 1 that is). Funny how typecast sci-fi actors can be. Good to see Desmond from Lost and Gaeda from BSG back on screen.

I've never seen a show just skyrocket in terms of quality like this.

First half of Season 1 was fun, but teen drama to the max (with some deaths thrown in to make it seem edgy).

But now it's seriously good, and I think people are waking up to the fact. Ratings are starting to take off as well.

I've never seen a show just skyrocket in terms of quality like this.

First half of Season 1 was fun, but teen drama to the max (with some deaths thrown in to make it seem edgy).

But now it's seriously good, and I think people are waking up to the fact. Ratings are starting to take off as well.

jumped back on after reading a few recent reviews and this post basically all saying the same thing, i jumped off early when it was dawsons creek mk2

nearing the end of season 1 and it has been steadily improving

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was crazy dark. Was hoping they'd go there, but didn't expect them to.

Good stuff.

Also liked the twist at the end with the AI - and am guessing that old mate on the video that Murphy watched is who created the AI.

Season 2 was a huge improvement (Season 1 was pretty rubbish/heavy on teen drama), the 2nd half of which was high in quality. Very dark, so many hard calls made by the characters. Felt like a real war/survival situation at times. The line from the final sums it up well, "There are no good guys".

Will be interesting to see what direction they take season 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back