Certified Legendary Thread The absolute brilliance that is the C9 commentary team. CC: Brad McNamara

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with the earlier comment that it works much better with two commentators instead of three. Less talking, hence less talking nonsense. There were even a few instances of "dead air" last night (not when Ian Healy was on). Healy not shutting up aside, it hasn't been too bad so far.

jesus christ

Wtf? So blurry, Youtube quality, 'standard' definition. AND Healy trying to outdo Tech N9ne in a a words per minute competition.

Only Channel Nine could ruin my perfect Friday night. Wife away visiting her parents, a top shelf 2006 Shiraz just opened, dough proving for a soon-to-be goats cheese, pancetta and pumpkin pizza.

* you Brad McNamara.

Edit: Wait, that was for the Lords test. So HD tonight? But still Ian 'Heals' Healy the Healster to contend with.

Dare I ask, where is Slats, Lee, Warne, Chappell? All I hear is Healy
Chappelli isn't going. Slats, Lee and Warne were supposed to though, no idea where they are.

Warne is supposed to be a part of Sky's team as well, so no idea why he isn't there.

Wtf? So blurry, Youtube quality, 'standard' definition. AND Healy trying to outdo Tech N9ne in a a words per minute competition.

Only Channel Nine could ruin my perfect Friday night. Wife away visiting her parents, a top shelf 2006 Shiraz just opened, dough proving for a soon-to-be goats cheese, pancetta and pumpkin pizza.

**** you Brad McNamara.

Edit: Wait, that was for the Lords test. So HD tonight? But still Ian 'Heals' Healy the Healster to contend with.

Just had breakfast, but thanks to this post I already know what I'll be making today for lunch :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Healy was talking a lot of sense surprisingly when he was criticising Watson's attitude when bowling/fielding.

Or trying to get in with another married woman.
As far as Warne is concerned
aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back