Mega Thread The Adam Goodes Megathread - Now with Added Poll!

Why are crowds booing Goodes?

• Racism

Votes: 565 29.9%
  • He's perceived as a dirty player

Votes: 563 29.8%
  • He's perceived as making a team game all about himself

Votes: 758 40.1%
  • Because everyone else is booing, I thought I'd join in - like a Mexican wave thing

Votes: 268 14.2%
  • Because Gillon doesnt want them to

Votes: 135 7.2%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 74 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 183 9.7%
  • His onfield message is at odds with his off field one

Votes: 233 12.3%
  • He can do no wrong with the MRP

Votes: 164 8.7%
  • I was saying Boo-Urns?

Votes: 61 3.2%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 56 3.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, where did I say anything was "banned"?

Yet another straw man from the Free Speech for Non-Racist Booers PC mob?

Nah, I was only talking about what decent human beings automatically do in situations. Obviously had made a few assumptions about that.

OK, if that's what Adam Goodes gets for his momentous crimes, that gives me a bearing on your moral calibration.

In which case -

As you would know, Dane Swan bashed a man, leaving him with permanent brain damage.

If it's OK to cheer if Adam Goodes appears injured, what's acceptable if Swan gets hurt? Does the whole nation get the day off work?
Don't you understand the word "any"?

Sorry, where did I say anything was "banned"?

Yet another straw man from the Free Speech for Non-Racist Booers PC mob?

Nah, I was only talking about what decent human beings automatically do in situations. Obviously had made a few assumptions about that.

OK, if that's what Adam Goodes gets for his momentous crimes, that gives me a bearing on your moral calibration.

In which case -

As you would know, Dane Swan bashed a man, leaving him with permanent brain damage.

If it's OK to cheer if Adam Goodes appears injured, what's acceptable if Swan gets hurt? Does the whole nation get the day off work?

MAGPIE star Dane Swan is accused of welshing on his part of a $100,000 payment to a cleaner he savagely bashed at Federation Square, leaving the man with a permanent brain injury.

Lawyers for the victim claim the 2009 Copeland Trophy champion failed to pay the agreed compensation before last Friday's deadline.

Swan, Wayne Carey's nephew Kade Carey and former Williamstown player Aaron Ramsay had agreed to pay Claudio Celano as a result of a vicious 2003 attack.

Mr Celano, of Preston, was left with fractures to his eye socket, cheekbone, wrist and nose, bruises to his ribs and chest and lacerations to his shoulder.

He sued the three for damages in the County Court but reached a confidential settlement last month.

The Herald Sun believes the parties agreed to a payment of $100,000.

"After some six years of litigation, during which time Claude has been unable to work and has suffered ongoing pain, memory loss and psychological injuries, he has now found that Swan, Carey and Ramsay are not even prepared to pay a settlement sum previously agreed upon," lawyers for Mr Celano said yesterday.

more: http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/vict...o-bashed-cleaner/story-e6frf7kx-1225790205506

I gues everyones going to boo swanny now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back