Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate suggests you attempt to read from page 28, as you don't seem too interested in the build-up and some of the damming evidence on show,
And Just a quick glance from page 28 will be enough to put a hole in your comment.

it well laid out and starts with indictments 1-31,
But I believe it counts 32 to 37 that going to nail him, (starting on page 34)

Maybe you should have attempted to read the indictment before you commented.

Just for info, Australia gets a mention as well,

I just went to page 28 and couldn't see a post of yours doing what I asked. Got a link or you could just actually amaze us with your constitutional and criminal law expertise.

Yes we know they mass produce fake ballots...next?

Why don’t just accept that the demographics of the USA have been changing for the past decades and it means that it is a tough gig for the Republicans to remain in power. They represent a demographic that is ageing and consists primarily of old/middle aged white men. They have lost the popular vote than the Democrats in all but one presidential election (2004) since 1992. Are you going to now claim they been ballot harvesting since 1992?

I mean when presented with logical and indisputable facts, all you do is go down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories.

And on a separate matter, if any charges against Biden can be proven, then the full force of the law should also apply to him. Now the important issue is you must have evidence not heresay, not conspiracy theory, clear evidence.

i get all that, his actions in terms of retaining/handling of the documents will be tested against relevant laws. But whether he did it with a grin or solemn look on his face won't be relevant. That bloke seems to be using emotive language whilst putting the cart before the horse.
Yes

My only real take away was that in his opinion there was too much evidence for them not to proceed. And that Presidents and ex-Presidents are and should be bound by the same laws as everyone else

WOW...Katy Gallagher has obviously lied to Senate Estimates and it also appears Penny Wong may have also been aware of Gallagher's "dealings" with Brittany Higgins and her squeeze David Sharaz....surely Gallagher must resign from her portfolio. Seems the deceased Senator Kimberly Kitching was the smart one and the 3 witches Gallagher, Wong and Keneally outsmarted themselves with these latest revelations becoming more and more damning.

0e3532a6099eba859bcbdbc72a3e5feb

Kimberley Kitching warned Katy Gallagher about her ties to Brittany Higgins​

Senator Kimberley Kitching warned now-Finance Minister Katy Gallagher that her contact with Brittany Higgins and David Sharaz could blow up in Labor’s face.

1686451542106.png

YES, I WAS TIPPED OFF ABOUT HIGGINS CLAIMS JAMES CAMPBELL - NATIONAL POLITICAL EDITOR

Under-fire senator Katy Gallagher has admitted she was tipped off in advance of Brittany Higgins rape allegations becoming public but has denied she misled parliament and rejected claims Labor “weaponised” the claim against the Morrison government. In a brief and defiant press conference in Perth on Saturday the Finance Minister said she had been “clear” and “honest”. Labor figures continued to stand by the besieged senator, who has been under growing pressure after text messages emerged showing Ms Higgins and her partner David Sharaz discussed telling her about the allegations four days before they became public in February 2021. Senator Gallagher’s failure to front the media in recent days had led to speculation in Canberra about her future. Labor sources close to the PM’s office were making clear that they were steadfastly behind Senator Gallagher and were well-prepared for a Coalition onslaught when parliament resumes on Monday. Since the text messages were revealed last week Senator Gallagher has been under pressure to explain why she told a senate estimates hearing in June 2021 “no-one had any knowledge” about the allegations until they became public. “I was aware of some allegations in the days leading up to the choice of Miss Brittany Higgins to make those allegations public,” she said in Perth. “Mr Sharaz provided me with information. I think we’ve seen that in the paper in the last couple of days. I did nothing with that information. And I was clear about that at the time.” She denied however that her comment “no one had any knowledge” of the allegations was misleading. “(T)he answer to the question about the allegation of mislead is no, I did not mislead the parliament,” she said. Her statement, she said, had been “responding to an assertion that was being made by then minister (Linda) Reynolds at the time, that we had known about this for weeks and had made a decision to weaponise it. That is not true.” She said that she had told this to Senator Reynolds at the time and that the then defence minister had accepted her explanation. “In terms of what I knew, I was aware of some allegations in the days leading up to the choice of Miss Brittany Higgins to make those allegations public and I think that was information that I shared with Senator Reynolds two years ago, which she also accepted at the time,” she said. Senator Gallagher’s denials are unlikely to see the end of the matter, with Deputy Liberal Leader Sussan Ley saying her statements raised more questions than they answer. “We now know, years on from these developments, that senior Labor figures were tipped off about this serious allegation,” she said. “Anthony Albanese, Penny Wong, Katy Gallagher and Tanya Plibersek all have serious questions to answer about what they knew, when they knew it and what they did about it.

I just went to page 28 and couldn't see a post of yours doing what I asked. Got a link or you could just actually amaze us with your constitutional and criminal law expertise.
Mate why are you making this personal?
Read the indictments, they were enough to force Trump to go to court, and it was a grand jury that made that decision, not me. A grand Jury based in a strong Republican State as well, a point a few have missed.

Also, read from page 28 onwards it lays out the indictments, they themselves are troubling. and if found guilty will cause a huge problem for Trump

And Your Post is and good example of why I have not and will not record my opinions and analysis of the indictment,
Even when I just asked for some to read and understand the indictments and make up their own minds. not let some Twitter post rule their world.

Mate why are you making this personal?
Read the indictments, they were enough to force Trump to go to court, and it was a grand jury that made that decision, not me. A grand Jury based in a strong Republican State as well, a point a few have missed.

Also, read from page 28 onwards it lays out the indictments, they themselves are troubling. and if found guilty will cause a huge problem for Trump

And Your Post is and good example of why I have not and will not record my opinions and analysis of the indictment,
Even when I just asked for some to read and understand the indictments and make up their own minds. not let some Twitter post rule their world.
Kenan Thompson Idk GIF by Saturday Night Live
BUT
Cant No GIF

No Mate I have attempted to explain various discussion points several times on BF over the years and most time I got attacked due to my Gramma and ability to explain it in simple terms, Old age and several injuries are making it harder to put thoughts into words.
So Now All I ask is for people to do their own research not trust Twitter.
Is it that hard for people to read the indictment, It must be because your wasting time on memes, rather than actually reading the document which was allowed to the public so people like you could read all the charges.

Don't you see how stupid it makes people look when they disagree with a simple request to read a document, before posting about it.

Last edited:
Yes

My only real take away was that in his opinion there was too much evidence for them not to proceed. And that Presidents and ex-Presidents are and should be bound by the same laws as everyone else
"Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg says that the scientific "establishment" asked his platform to "censor" posts about COVID-19"
Who would have thought? What else did they censor. How did the Zuckbucks do?

Is your life filled with constructing one big conspiracy theory after another?
Such a really weird dude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Trumps off to jail.....again - lol. What a bunch of braindead, brainwashed losers the Left are.

All that education - completely wasted.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes? Yes, the left are the brain-dead brainwashed losers for hating on a career criminal. I see how that works.

Go worship your orange god somewhere else.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Play stupid games win stupid prizes? Yes, the left are the brain-dead brainwashed losers for hating on a career criminal. I see how that works.

Go worship your orange god somewhere else.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app
All the democrat criminals have tried to get rid of trump for 6 years..one fabricated event after the other. They get found out eventually but instead of being contrite, they just move on to the next. That is why people just shrug and say get stuffed when the next hoax is unleashed

Why don’t just accept that the demographics of the USA have been changing for the past decades and it means that it is a tough gig for the Republicans to remain in power. They represent a demographic that is ageing and consists primarily of old/middle aged white men. They have lost the popular vote than the Democrats in all but one presidential election (2004) since 1992. Are you going to now claim they been ballot harvesting since 1992?

I mean when presented with logical and indisputable facts, all you do is go down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories.

And on a separate matter, if any charges against Biden can be proven, then the full force of the law should also apply to him. Now the important issue is you must have evidence not heresay, not conspiracy theory, clear evidence.
How many votes in key swing states made the difference last presidential election.. it was several hundred thousand in total. Dont need many crooked ballots to make that sort of difference

All the democrat criminals have tried to get rid of trump for 6 years..one fabricated event after the other. They get found out eventually but instead of being contrite, they just move on to the next. That is why people just shrug and say get stuffed when the next hoax is unleashed
Did you ever stop to think that they're not "fabricated", and that the orange one is actually a criminal?

Happy for Biden to be investigated, and charged if evidence (as distinct from rumours & conspiracy theories) exists to prove that he too is a criminal. Noting that the investigations can happen now, but he can't be charged while he remains President (same law which prevented Trump from being charged over the Stormy Daniels affair, until he was out of office).

Criminals should be charged, and imprisoned if found guilty, regardless of which party they represent.

Did you ever stop to think that they're not "fabricated", and that the orange one is actually a criminal?

Happy for Biden to be investigated, and charged if evidence (as distinct from rumours & conspiracy theories) exists to prove that he too is a criminal. Noting that the investigations can happen now, but he can't be charged while he remains President (same law which prevented Trump from being charged over the Stormy Daniels affair, until he was out of office).

Criminals should be charged, and imprisoned if found guilty, regardless of which party they represent.
Why would i stop to think the russia hoax, the zelensky phone call, the bragg hit job etc etc etc are not fabricated when they have been proven to be hit political jobs. I mean its not like its a secret the fbi framed him and spied on him and the doj have targeted him.

If they really had something that trump had done to prove he was a criminal, lets have it. Not doctored evidence, lying to FISA courts, making up fake dossiers, changing laws to go beyond statute of limitations etc etc etc to try and frame him.

There have been some sexual predators... from both sides.
The guy in the Whitehouse has a daughter with a story to tell.

View attachment 1709687

YES, I WAS TIPPED OFF ABOUT HIGGINS CLAIMS JAMES CAMPBELL - NATIONAL POLITICAL EDITOR

Under-fire senator Katy Gallagher has admitted she was tipped off in advance of Brittany Higgins rape allegations becoming public but has denied she misled parliament and rejected claims Labor “weaponised” the claim against the Morrison government. In a brief and defiant press conference in Perth on Saturday the Finance Minister said she had been “clear” and “honest”. Labor figures continued to stand by the besieged senator, who has been under growing pressure after text messages emerged showing Ms Higgins and her partner David Sharaz discussed telling her about the allegations four days before they became public in February 2021. Senator Gallagher’s failure to front the media in recent days had led to speculation in Canberra about her future. Labor sources close to the PM’s office were making clear that they were steadfastly behind Senator Gallagher and were well-prepared for a Coalition onslaught when parliament resumes on Monday. Since the text messages were revealed last week Senator Gallagher has been under pressure to explain why she told a senate estimates hearing in June 2021 “no-one had any knowledge” about the allegations until they became public. “I was aware of some allegations in the days leading up to the choice of Miss Brittany Higgins to make those allegations public,” she said in Perth. “Mr Sharaz provided me with information. I think we’ve seen that in the paper in the last couple of days. I did nothing with that information. And I was clear about that at the time.” She denied however that her comment “no one had any knowledge” of the allegations was misleading. “(T)he answer to the question about the allegation of mislead is no, I did not mislead the parliament,” she said. Her statement, she said, had been “responding to an assertion that was being made by then minister (Linda) Reynolds at the time, that we had known about this for weeks and had made a decision to weaponise it. That is not true.” She said that she had told this to Senator Reynolds at the time and that the then defence minister had accepted her explanation. “In terms of what I knew, I was aware of some allegations in the days leading up to the choice of Miss Brittany Higgins to make those allegations public and I think that was information that I shared with Senator Reynolds two years ago, which she also accepted at the time,” she said. Senator Gallagher’s denials are unlikely to see the end of the matter, with Deputy Liberal Leader Sussan Ley saying her statements raised more questions than they answer. “We now know, years on from these developments, that senior Labor figures were tipped off about this serious allegation,” she said. “Anthony Albanese, Penny Wong, Katy Gallagher and Tanya Plibersek all have serious questions to answer about what they knew, when they knew it and what they did about it.
Notice how Labor luvvie old lefty Vader is silent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back