Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he up with current events or just reminiscing the garden party last week

Fyxk8TCaIAAdV1M

Crazy old divisive Joe yet again saying the biggest threat to US democracy are those far-right wing extremists while sending nearly 200 billion of taxpayer dollars to the Ukraine so they can arm....wait for it...........far right-wing Ukrainian extremists.

Most dangerous US president I have seen in my lifetime. No other president comes even close.

Crazy old divisive Joe yet again saying the biggest threat to US democracy are those far-right wing extremists while sending nearly 200 billion of taxpayer dollars to the Ukraine so they can arm....wait for it...........far right-wing Ukrainian extremists.

Most dangerous US president I have seen in my lifetime. No other president comes even close.
Okay…🤭🤭

FMD, they just kept playing. 3 collapsed, must have been too much pollution. Surely they should invest in the cart you see at football grounds for injured players. There will be more as the climate is really causing issues in standing upright.

Any military Prades Have medical staff (including Doctors) on hand and stretcher bearers, ready to move when personnel collapse,
It happens all the time, been in one or two parades myself in several countries, but the hottest parades were in Australia.
In the Olden days there were no temperatures requirement, these days I believe there are temperature requirements. and even then depending on the importance of the parade it only shortens the parade.

Nice to see you sprouting Kremlin talking points re R/W Ukrainian extremists

Have we not learnt from Covid.

The capitalists will sell us the rope with which to hang them.
Vladimir Lenin

Xi Jinping meets with 'old friend' Bill Gates in Beijing​

Last edited:
Nice to see you sprouting Kremlin talking points re R/W Ukrainian extremists

Around 30% of the Ukrainian military and it's powerbase are far right wing extremists. For the last decade the Left have been telling us that there is a far right wing extremist hiding in every shadow yet now you are supporting the most violent Neo Nazi militia the world has seen since WW2. Bizarre world we live in.

Turn off CNN mate - it's rotting what's left of the limited intelligence you entered this world with.

Around 30% of the Ukrainian military and it's powerbase are far right wing extremists. For the last decade the Left have been telling us that there is a far right wing extremist hiding in every shadow yet now you are supporting the most violent Neo Nazi militia the world has seen since WW2. Bizarre world we live in.

Turn off CNN mate - it's rotting what's left of the limited intelligence you entered this world with.
That is the biggest load of codswallop I've read in here for a while

Congratulations

I'd love for you to quote a reputable source for your 30% assertion, or even better, provide a link

Neo-Nazi? While the Kremlin bombs the civilian population of Ukraine on a daily basis? russia is currently committing genocide in Ukraine under pretty much every definition available

Just to be clear here .. that's you sitting down eating your dinner at the bottom of the meme

Kremlin lies eating s**t.jpg

That is the biggest load of codswallop I've read in here for a while

Congratulations

I'd love for you to quote a reputable source for your 30% assertion, or even better, provide a link

Neo-Nazi? While the Kremlin bombs the civilian population of Ukraine on a daily basis? russia is currently committing genocide in Ukraine under pretty much every definition available
Who are your reliable sources - Victoria Nuland, Lindsay Graham, Karl Stefanovic, the nightly CNN anchor? Mate, I could post 1000's of articles on the topic to better educate you but what's the point, you're too far gone and incapable of critical thinking. You just leave the "I stand with the Ukrainian military" (Neo Nazis) in your Facebook avatar like a good little subservient, braindead Leftie (is there any other).

And we were so damn close to finding Saddams WMDs.

The "liberal" Left - what a joke.

Have we not learnt from Covid.

Xi Jinping meets with 'old friend' Bill Gates in Beijing​

A bloke that locks up his citizens and sells of their organs to wealthy Chinese and another bloke that tests drugs on poor Africans. The title should read "Two evil pricks discuss how Communism can spread through the West even quicker".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bloke that locks up his citizens and sells of their organs to wealthy Chinese and another bloke that tests drugs on poor Africans. The title should read "Two evil pricks discuss how Communism can spread through the West even quicker".
I added this to my post as you posted. It's too true. Gates is a prick. I hope the Epstein saga finds more on him. His wife must have thought so.

The capitalists will sell us the rope with which to hang them.
Vladimir Lenin

Who are your reliable sources - Victoria Nuland, Lindsay Graham, Karl Stefanovic, the nightly CNN anchor? Mate, I could post 1000's of articles on the topic to better educate you but what's the point, you're too far gone and incapable of critical thinking. You just leave the "I stand with the Ukrainian military" (Neo Nazis) in your Facebook avatar like a good little subservient, braindead Leftie (is there any other).

And we were so damn close to finding Saddams WMDs.

The "liberal" Left - what a joke.
Let's just take a step back. I made no claims. You did.

Where's you source?

Where are you links?

I'm not the clown making claims (Kremlin talking points) .. you are

Why are you trying to turn the tables on me?

And like clockwork you go straight for the personal attack .. and like clockwork you immediately label me a leftie.

Oh, and then the classic deflection, to Iraq? FFS

Do you know both how fvcking weird and absurd it is that on 1 hand (according you) I'm supporting neo-Nazi's (you know, the fascist R/W ideology) and on the other you're labelling a leftie?

So, are going you going to post the sources for your absurd 30% claim?

Or are just going to continue posting personal attacks, deflecting and generally making a fool of yourself?

Mate where are you getting your info from several comments you made are full of proven inaccuracies.

Turn off Tucker mate, you’re deluded.
You have NFI about Ukraine or Ukrainians apart from what Putin’s trolls and assets want you to think and say.
Next you’ll be saying they’re sub human and don’t deserve to live on their own land.
Pathetic.

Let's just take a step back. I made no claims. You did.

Where's you source?

Where are you links?

I'm not clown making claims (Kremlin talking points) .. you are

Why are you trying to turn the tables on me?

And like clockwork you go straight for the personal attack .. and like clockwork you immediately label me a leftie.

Oh, and then the classic deflection, to Iraq? FFS

Do you know both how fvcking weird and absurd it is that on 1 hand (according you) I'm supporting neo-Nazi's (you know, the fascist R/W ideology) and on the other you're labelling a leftie?

So, are going you going to post the sources for your absurd 30% claim?

Or are just going to continue posting personal attacks, deflecting and generally making a fool of yourself?
30% claim is incorrect, But I believe he might be talking about Andry Biletssky AZOV movement who went on to form a Battalion to defend Ukraine from Rusiawhile these fighters are strong and resourceful they are not the main bulk of Ukraine's military.
Also, Iran is not as innocent as he mentions. he even manages to forget the IRAN v IRAQ brutal war in the late 80's

30% claim is incorrect, But I believe he might be talking about Andry Biletssky AZOV movement who went on to form a Battalion to defend Ukraine from Rusiawhile these fighters are strong and resourceful they are not the main bulk of Ukraine's military.
Also, Iran is not as innocent as he mentions. he even manages to forget the IRAN v IRAQ brutal war in the late 80's
No one has ever denied that the AZOV Regiment had neo-Nazi roots when it was formed in 2014, immediately after Russia's little green men crossed the border into Ukraine.

This is simply no longer the case.

This whole Ukraine neo-Nazi thing has been continually debunked. Yet it remains a Kremlin talking point. A small part of the Kremlins ongoing mis and disinformation campaign

Last edited:
Just want to mention this before it becomes news,
The sitting Judge in the Trump indictment will come down to the Location.
If the case is held in Maimi, a 3-hour daily converse for a sitting judge will not happen and housing a judge in arranged accommodation for a long trial will be unworkable, But Cecilla Altonaga has the last say on whether Aileen Cannon the most inexperience judge in the router who general reside in cases outside of Miami.
As there is some talk Cecilla Altonaga of getting a more experienced Judge who is based in Maimi. Due to the complexity and potential length of the case.

Last edited:
Just want to mention this before it becomes news,
The sitting Judge in the Trump indictment will come down to the Location.
If the case is held in Maimi, a 3-hour daily converse for a sitting judge will not happen and housing a judge in arranged accommodation for a long trial will be Cecilla Altonaga has the last say on whether Aileen Cannon the most inexperience judge in the router who general reside in cases outside of Miami.
As there is some talk Cecilla Altonaga of getting a more experienced Judge who is based in Maimi. Due to the complexity and potential length of the case.

Interesting. Well from seeing her ( Cannon’s) recent escapades it sure sounds a better option to get an experienced judge.
Trump deserves an experienced judge as do the people of the US.

No one has ever denied that the AZOV Regiment had neo-Nazi roots when it was formed in 2014, immediately after Russia's little green men crossed the border into Ukraine.

This is simply no longer the case.

This whole Ukraine neo-Nazi thing has been continually debunked. Yet it remains a Kremlin talking point. A small part of the Kremlins ongoing mis and disinformation campaign
Believe they are still being supplied albeit in a limited supply, but also believe once the war is over the Ukraine government will completely disband them and remove any power they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back