Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe they are still being supplied albeit in a limited supply, but also believe once the war is over the Ukraine government will completely disband them and remove any power they have.
Exactly, and that extreme party got a minuscule part of the vote in the last election.
Putin used it as an excuse to invade Ukraine, but that is all it was, an excuse.

Believe they are still being supplied albeit in a limited supply, but also believe once the war is over the Ukraine government will completely disband them and remove any power they have.
AZOV are still well and truly a functioning part of Ukraines military. With the exception of those who were taken as POW's in Mariupol.

There have been changes in leadership and ideology, since formation. But more particularly since 2022. Though it would be naive to assume there are no longer any neo-Nazi elements.

There has been no discussion as far as I am aware of disbanding them

AZOV are still well and truly a functioning part of Ukraines military. With the exception of those who were taken as POW's in Mariupol.

There have been changes in leadership and ideology, since formation. But more particularly since 2022. Though it would be naive to assume there are no longer any neo-Nazi elements.

I disagree with Ad Victoriam on a lot of things politically but militarily I think he is correct most if not all of the time. He seems to an in-depth knowledge some of us do not have.

There have changes to leadership and ideology, since formation. But more particularly since 2022. Though it would be naive to assume there are no longer any neo-Nazi elements.

The Azov Regiment will be disbanded after the war, due to internal Ukraine and Western pressure. A lot of the fighters may stay on in the Ukraine ARMY but the unit name will disappear. And not based on the belief of the soldiers fighting in the regiment today but based on why the regiment was formed will be the reason.

Last edited:
Comer say at the moment Biden took $10million in bribes but expects $20-$30 million .

Comer Reveals INSANE Amount of Cash Biden Crime Family Raked In​

Last edited:
Exactly, and that extreme party got a minuscule part of the vote in the last election.
Putin used it as an excuse to invade Ukraine, but that is all it was, an excuse.
We agree on one thing, anyway. :)

And frankly I don't care how many neo-nazis there might be scattered around the Ukraine military; this is about the Ukrainian people's right to sovereignty and defence against aggression.

They could all be commies and I'd still support them. :)

We agree on one thing, anyway. :)

And frankly I don't care how many neo-nazis there might be scattered around the Ukraine military; this is about the Ukrainian people's right to sovereignty and defence against aggression.

They could all be commies and I'd still support them. :)
Victory and independence to Ukraine is the most important result. I hope all the promised aid and money is going to the war effort. There seems to be concerns that there is no oversight of the money and equipment. I hope this is not the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah well, good try GOP.

You just quoted one of the biggest liars out of a democrat party full of them. Goldman should have community notes providing context under every comment he makes.

Funny how bank records, whistleblower accounts, THE laptop, ex business partners all say one thing yet mr lying eyes goldman says another. You love your pravda though dont you

Last edited:

There have been changes to leadership and ideology, since formation. But more particularly since 2022. Though it would be naive to assume there are no longer any neo-Nazi elements.

Ukraine has a lot to clean up and this will be one of them, but they are a very small part of Ukraine although well utilised for propaganda particularly by Putin and the Right.
Funny though how the Right’s Trump and DeSantis have embraced neo nazis in the US.

I married into a Ukrainian family and have extended family living in Ukraine right now.
Good decent people, lives being destroyed by Russia.
You just quoted one of the biggest liars out of a democrat party full of them. Goldman should have community notes providing context under every comment he makes.

Funny how bank records, whistleblower accounts, THE laptop, ex business partners all say one thing yet mr lying eyes goldman says another.

I know, I know, you’ve repeated it ad nauseam ( likely to try to convince yourself) that everyone who doesn’t support Trump and the GOP is a liar and corrupt, however what he says here is fact.

And don’t bullshit about all the ‘evidence’.
No ‘evidence’ has been provided to a hearing
so until the time actual ‘evidence’ is provided against Biden and he is indicted,
which I have no issue with if that actual ‘evidence’ is provided, you are all talking out of your you know what.

That is where you and most left leaning folks differ, you see we want the law upheld for all.

You only want it upheld for your enemies.
You are the partisan one.

No one should be above the law.

You want Trump to be above the law.
Ain’t happening, sorry.

RINO's and never Trumpers are just as bad as democrats

Why, Are you serious
Are you truly saying Republican supporters of 50+ years are just as bad as Democrats, But MAGA supporters of 10 years who some previously never once supported the Republicans prior to Trump are true Republican supporters?

Just curious how long have you supported the Republicans, or are you just another Trump follower?
A true Republican understands the Party is more important than a single person, and that nobody is above the law.

Let's just take a step back. I made no claims. You did.

Where's you source?

Where are you links?

I'm not the clown making claims (Kremlin talking points) .. you are

Why are you trying to turn the tables on me?

And like clockwork you go straight for the personal attack .. and like clockwork you immediately label me a leftie.

Oh, and then the classic deflection, to Iraq? FFS

Do you know both how fvcking weird and absurd it is that on 1 hand (according you) I'm supporting neo-Nazi's (you know, the fascist R/W ideology) and on the other you're labelling a leftie?

So, are going you going to post the sources for your absurd 30% claim?

Or are just going to continue posting personal attacks, deflecting and generally making a fool of yourself?
The Americans caused the proxy war between the US and Russia. The Ukrainian people are sadly pawns in this geo political bs between Obiden and Putin. The globalists objective is to cut off the energy supply to Europe and thus cripple their growth as this benefits their centralised world government power grab. A weakened Europe helps them achieve this goal. Biden also has a stick up his ass because Putin knows Biden is a corrupt creep and Putin didnt want to play ball with the Biden bribe business. Both sides of US politics backs this war as it helps the military industrial complex steal from the US Taxpayer.

The Americans caused the proxy war between the US and Russia. The Ukrainian people are sadly pawns in this geo political bs between Obiden and Putin. The globalists objective is to cut off the energy supply to Europe and thus cripple their growth as this benefits their centralised world government power grab. A weakened Europe helps them achieve this goal. Biden also has a stick up his ass because Putin knows Biden is a corrupt creep and Putin didnt want to play ball with the Biden bribe business. Both sides of US politics backs this war as it helps the military industrial complex steal from the US Taxpayer.
Yawn

Mate Putin first moved on Ukraine way before Biden became president,
And he move on Ukraine firstly because he mistakenly believes he would have more support, Putin is on record rating he wants to return Russia to the great day of the Soviet Union,
Putin invasion is all about power and money, not politics

History will also show that when the Dems are in power the USA are weak in the military,
This is why prior to Trump most military personnel supported the Republicans, a trend that has changed in recent times,

Yeah, the US made russia invade Ukraine

Despite putin openly stating that the break up of the former USSR was a mistake and that his goal is to restore it to it's former 'glory' .. and that's not even close to the whole picture

Your globalist theory re energy is frankly absurd

Looks like you are another posting here who's au fait with Kremlin talking points, fed directly to you via?

I have a bridge to sell you

Last edited:
Mate Putin first moved on Ukraine way before Biden became president,
And he move on Ukraine firstly because he mistakenly believes he would have more support, Putin is on record rating he wants to return Russia to the great day of the Soviet Union,
Putin invasion is all about power and money, not politics

History will also show that when the Dems are in power the USA are weak in the military,
This is why prior to Trump most military personnel supported the Republicans, a trend that has changed in recent times,
Wrong. Putin doesn't want to return Russia to the great day of the Soviet Union. That's just propaganda and scaremongering to justify this senseless war. They state Putin wants to take over Europe which is a complete load of rubbish. Putin didn't want this war and neither did Ukraine. Both sides had an agreement prior to the war beginning. The US and Britain destroyed the agreement as it didn't fulfill their political agenda. Russia wanted Ukraine to stay out of NATO and for Ukraine to stop bombing eastern Ukraine. I don't believe that was unreasonable. They also wanted US sponsored biological weapons labs in Ukraine gone from their border.

Obiden's goal was to embarrass and weaken Russia, weaken Germany and by extension weaken Europe by cutting off cheap energy. Obiden's sanctions have only strengthened Russia. The Russian investment that was going offshore is now being solely invested in Russia and their economy is booming with infrastructure projects. Biden has also pushed Russia and China together. Another Biden failure.

Wrong. Putin doesn't want to return Russia to the great day of the Soviet Union. That's just propaganda and scaremongering to justify this senseless war. They state Putin wants to take over Europe which is a complete load of rubbish. Putin didn't want this war and neither did Ukraine. Both sides had an agreement prior to the war beginning. The US and Britain destroyed the agreement as it didn't fulfill their political agenda. Russia wanted Ukraine to stay out of NATO and for Ukraine to stop bombing eastern Ukraine. I don't believe that was unreasonable. They also wanted US sponsored biological weapons labs in Ukraine gone from their border.

Obiden's goal was to embarrass and weaken Russia, weaken Germany and by extension weaken Europe by cutting off cheap energy. Obiden's sanctions have only strengthened Russia. The Russian investment that was going offshore is now being solely invested in Russia and their economy is booming with infrastructure projects. Biden has also pushed Russia and China together. Another Biden failure.
When do you think the war begin?

Are you referring to the Minsk Agreements,1 and/or 2?

Are you familiar with the Budapest Memorandum?

Why should russia care whether or not Ukraine joins NATO. Ukraine is a sovereign nation, and as such can make decisions in the best interests of it's national interest.

Mmmm .. the bio-labs .. pumping out attack mosquitoes?

How do you explain the cost of gas in Europe now?

FMD - Russia's economy is booming. What rabbit's holes have you been going down.

Lol .. what are these big infrastructure projects you speak of?

Are you a parody account? Seriously .. we need to know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back