Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep overlooking the elephant in the room. Biden had classified docs when not president AND stashed them in unsecure locations all over the place but by far tge most serious was at the ccp funded Penn centre.

And why do you keep overlooking the remedy for presidential records under the act is negotiation and civil..not criminal

Stop overlooking key facts
Mate in USA criminal law you must show Mens-Rea, (willfulness/criminal intent)
If you bother to read the Indictment it full of Criminal intent
H Clinton, Biden, Pence even Reagan all apologised at this time and followed up by to returning all documents, or in H Clinton case remove all email from an unauthorised server,
Just curious you did know that George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were accused of trying to hide government records but allowed full searches and return any document requested.
Trump has/did not return all the documents
Meaning only one of them has shown willfulness to hide documents after a request to return them. Mens-Rea.

Presidential records act. do even know anything about the Act or even looked at the Act, if you did you would understand that by designating presidential records the property of the U.S. government, noncompliance could trigger other criminal laws.
"In such cases, the Department of Justice has the authority to pursue remedies under various provisions of the criminal code,"

Again you should read and attempt to understand the indictment it will save us a lot of time.

Look familiar. The evolution of OGC.

the-communist-cycle-1013x1024.jpg

A7592A07-E0AD-4988-B99F-51918E42CFCA.jpeg

Mate in USA criminal law you must show Mens-Rea, (willfulness/criminal intent)
If you bother to read the Indictment it full of Criminal intent
H Clinton, Biden, Pence even Reagan all apologised at this time and followed up by to returning all documents, or in H Clinton case remove all email from an unauthorised server,
Just curious you did know that George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were accused of trying to hide government records but allowed full searches and return any document requested.
Trump has/did not return all the documents
Meaning only one of them has shown willfulness to hide documents after a request to return them. Mens-Rea.

Presidential records act. do even know anything about the Act or even looked at the Act, if you did you would understand that by designating presidential records the property of the U.S. government, noncompliance could trigger other criminal laws.
"In such cases, the Department of Justice has the authority to pursue remedies under various provisions of the criminal code,"

Again you should read and attempt to understand the indictment it will save us a lot of time.
Lol..clinton 'removed'them. From a congressionally subpoena'd laptop and the removing was done with bleachbit and hammers

I can't take a word you say seriously when you leave out crucialcontext EVERY time.

But as both you and i are not lawyers, we rely on others to interpret acts and there are plenty that have thrown their legal weight behind whats gone on are are disgusted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still CTId will call it deep fake 🤣🤣
Its fascism. Lori lightfoot wrecked chicago and made it a crime ridden shithole...and she abused covid lockdown rules she herself set for the people of her city and instrad of locking her up for it, she gets a gig at a 'top' university. But as she is on the democrats team..its all good and no laws that get thrown at conservatives apply to her

The truly amazing thing is nobody could’ve seen this coming!

Many liberals celebrated when Hamtramck, Michigan, elected a Muslim-majority council in 2015 but a vote to exclude LGBTQ+ flags from city property has soured relations

White liberals vs Muslims. Go Islam!

For years anyone questioning Australia's immigration policy has been called a racist by the Left. However, they are too stupid to realize that those who have immigrated here in the last decade are much more conservative than conversative Australians.

Last edited:
Lol..clinton 'removed'them. From a congressionally subpoena'd laptop and the removing was done with bleachbit and hammers

I can't take a word you say seriously when you leave out crucialcontext EVERY time.

But as both you and i are not lawyers, we rely on others to interpret acts and there are plenty that have thrown their legal weight behind whats gone on are are disgusted
Yea you are correct we are not lawyers
But apart from the recorded fact H Clinton was never found to have systematically or deliberately mishandled classified information.
Remember that investigation happened in a republican dominated House and Senate with a Republican DOJ,
Maybe the Republicans at the time did a poor job, the DOJ did a poor job,

There is no compassion for what Trump has been indicted for.
You do understand you completely miss the point- Mens-Rea, (willfulness/criminal intent)

Read Trump's indictment honestly you really need to

But apart from the recorded fact H Clinton was never found to have systematically or deliberately mishandled classified information.
Remember that investigation happened in a republican dominated House and Senate with a Republican DOJ,

You do understand you completely miss the point- Mens-Rea, (willfulness/criminal intent)

Laughter Lol GIF
Shopping Shop GIF by price.com

Mate
I tell you what when Trump trots out the what about Clinton in his defence in this case, as one of 4 defences he will try.
I wait eagerly for you and others to reply. when it fails big time..

Because I am now 100% positive you and some others have no idea what in the indictment
And I am sure you have no understanding as to why there is a difference between what went on with Both Clinton and Pence along with Biden and Evey other ex-president in recent times

Do you guys understand what willfulness and criminal intent actually mean in this case,

Mate
I tell you what when Trump trots out the what about Clinton in his defence in this case, as one of 4 defences he will try.
I wait eagerly for you and others to reply. when it fails big time..

Because I am now 100% positive you and some others have no idea what in the indictment
And I am sure you have no understanding as to why there is a difference between what went on with Both Clinton and Pence along with Biden and Evey other ex-president in recent times

Do you guys understand what willfulness and criminal intent actually mean in this case,
We do have a comedy thread. You need to start posting on it.
Summer Drinking GIF by bubly

We do have a comedy thread. You need to start posting on it.
Summer Drinking GIF by bubly
We will see, by the way, are you going to use the what about Clinton and Biden when the Georgia indictment comes out,
But again have you read the indictment and made up your own mind? Or are you just another one of those Twitter sheep who fall pray to various Algorithms and only see one side of the discussion?

How do you know that. Comey refused to investigate further. The FBI were in bed with her from a long way back. As for it being republican led house etc, they had no idea how corrupted the FBI were..they do now

Mens-Rea - they have to prove that and as legal eagles have said, that will be a very very high bar, nay nigh on impossible to prove (*caveat being a corrupted jury / judge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back