The AFL have publicly released the charges. 34 pages of charges

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Hird is a ****ing joke and a disgrace wants due process. Says the AFL is running a agenda against him.

AjBdqo0.gif

Why is it critical to note its an interim report, what is there to come then Jimmy? tell us

the afl has not reamined silent on AOD they just told you about it

you havent been ambushed or denied natural justice

you wont even answer questions

hird is just a piece of crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What exactly did we not know about??

It's all already been reported by Caro.
which essendon fans deluded as they were, shot down, stating it was unfounded, and that carro and others "were out to get" essendon….

heres what annoys me.
essendon posters now take the line "things we have known for ages".
which is fine, if that were the case….
when all these things came to light, through good work by the journos in question, it was stated by essendon fans, that it was rumour, innuendo and unfounded.
(not you specifically), but as a whole, essendon fans have attacked journos for writing these things, and now, instead of coming out and saying, "okay, we are in the shit, and we were wrong" they claim "we knew this all along"….

too much of hirdy's kool aid, if you ask me.

Just when I thought Hird couldn't put himself into more he just dug himself an even deeper grave. Essendon are going to get utterly belted by the AFL.

Wow!

James Hird didn't deny the allegations, just said that the AFL leaking the Bruce Reid letter without consent shouldn't have happened!

HAHA they are so guilty its not even funny.

Get the lube out boys you will need it lol. Hird is a ****ing scum bag I can't believe it Hitler looks like a good fit compared to Hird.

After that, Essendon have two choices throw out Little and Hird, or get thrown out of the league.

Sick of your excuses and trying to get off on technicalities. You did very bad stuff. Take the punishment.

no doubt the delusional essendon fans are going to rally behind hird after his stiring words to the afl

tell us what is missing or what is incorrect then jimmy, you want an open public hearing, but only when it suits you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back