FTA-TV The Americans

Remove this Banner Ad

the scene with the old lady was just spectacular, you knew what was coming but it was done sooooo well

the scene with the old lady was just spectacular, you knew what was coming but it was done sooooo well

What was sublime was the old ladies last comments to Elizabeth...despite everything she has had happen to her over the past 3 seasons, these two sentences rattled her cage unlike what we have seen before. Words hurt!

What was sublime was the old ladies last comments to Elizabeth...despite everything she has had happen to her over the past 3 seasons, these two sentences rattled her cage unlike what we have seen before. Words hurt!

also think about the fact that the lady had never been in the show before

I wonder if one thing that puts people off is that you have to watch it from the beginning. Not a show you can just jump into midseason.

Crazy good show which I expect most people on here would really like.

I wonder if one thing that puts people off is that you have to watch it from the beginning. Not a show you can just jump into midseason.

Crazy good show which I expect most people on here would really like.

I am sold boys - going to shotgun it over Easter

renewed for a 4th season

tumblr_nfuuapYlAY1s665t5o1_400.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the scene in at the end with Beeman seen through Paige's eyes was brilliant

Amazing yep. Its unfair to say but if I'm making small distinctions Matthew Rhys makes this show. He's a brilliant actor.

Apart from the writing what also allows the show to do so well IMO is the supporting cast (if you say Elizabeth, Philip and Stan are the mains).

The first scene of the episode with Philip at work, you would believe he is a boring travel agent. Seamless. Then his face when Paige is going on was spot on.

One of those rare occasions when the show starts rather slow but keeps getting better and better.

Not a fan of melodramatic interludes as a rule but reckon they are the ones that make The Americans so brilliant.

Paige is getting to levels not seen since daughter on Homeland. Ie annoying

completely different tho, you want her to shut up because she is going to ruin things not because she is hijacking a show with her teenage angst

no idea how they will do it, but Stan has to meet Clark and keep the secret

Awesome ep hopefully the Paige/Elizabeth episode if they do go to mother Russia will be awesome.

completely different tho, you want her to shut up because she is going to ruin things not because she is hijacking a show with her teenage angst

no idea how they will do it, but Stan has to meet Clark and keep the secret

Lasts nights episode would have been a perfect WAY to do it...not sure if its a perfect time yet.

Now that Philip has shown Martha what he really looks like...maybe Stan will see them together as Martha and Philip (as opposed to Martha and Clark where he's in disguise) and start investigating it all.

I wouldn't be surprised if down the track Paige kills Stan or another FBI agent to protect her parents.

yep agreed and at the same time i have absolutely no idea what is going to happen next

Yeah the question of HOW they'll do things...million possible ways in this show...credit to the writers.

I wonder what part the other FBI agent who confronted Stand will play in all this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back