No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how you don't get this. If they don't get a tip off they don't destroy the paperwork.
They also still have the drugs. Then we go to the club and the off site locations and their claims don't mean squat.

1) do you have any evidence of documents being destroyed

2) even if they were, they can be recovered from hard drivers, remote servers, and the other side of the communication, yet you think Efc managed to destroy all hard and soft copies of everything both at Efc and their suppliers.

3) their claims may mean squat, but according to the tribunal the asada case meant even less

Their claims are their defense. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't invalidate it, that was the job of the tribunal to do. Now we don't know their thoughts on that defense, or how much cred they applied to it, but right now it appears the asada case did an inadequate job of dismantling their position - even with the inadequate documentation at the Efc end
I think you are getting confused here.
I know it's their defence.
I am saying they wouldn't have that defence if they didn't a call from Vlad.
Without the call they would have continued the PED program.
That would allow ASADA to check their paperwork and the drugs and associated paraphernalia.

I think you are getting confused here.
I know it's their defence.
I am saying they wouldn't have that defence if they didn't a call from Vlad.
Without the call they would have continued the PED program.
That would allow ASADA to check their paperwork and the drugs and associated paraphernalia.

You are aware the program had been killed months prior? It was ended when dank was massively over his annual budget before the half point of the season.

Costs, not due diligence, not medical concern, not afl warnings, killed the program

I have information that Dank gave them GHRP 2&6. However, I do not think the players knew about it and they definitely were told what they were getting was WADA compliant. So I have always been lenient on them from the fact the club told them it was all above board. My info is that Dank stopped giving them this shortly after one of MY emails went to one of his associates telling them that GHRP was a banned substance.

If WADA takes this to CAS then of course I will be interested in the proceedings having been involved personally in this saga. However, from what I am hearing, this will not happen. I feel sorry for the players who have actually copped the brunt of all of this. I have no sympathy for Hird and even Doc Reid to an extent as they did nothing to stop this fiasco at all. The club has already been punished for poor record keeping. Getting tossed out of a finals series was huge (imagine if it happened to us!!!) the rest of the stuff also was reasonably harsh (except for Hird's holiday to France).

It is always much healthier to accept something you have no control over rather than brew on what you think should have been. That is my way of thinking.
Cheers.
Wtf would you write to a dank associate advising him that grhb was banned rather than going to the AFL when you knew Essendrugs were using it . If true you personally have been a major player in the cover up .

It's hard to see with only one eye.

Considering I want most of the clubs operational management and the entire 2012 board removed purely on compliance failures, how am I a fanboi?

Disagreeing with a lynch mob doesn't mean you are advocating for the guy with the rope around his neck

Last edited:
Wtf would you write to a dank associate advising him that grhb was banned rather than going to the AFL when you knew Essendrugs were using it . If true you personally have been a major player in the cover up .
I wrote to a friend who worked in the same industry as Dank (anti-ageing). I didn't even know who Dank was at the time!!!!
It is easy to look back now, but you must realise that nothing had surfaced in the media and my thoughts were that if I knew about this and it was true, surely the AFL would have known. It also could have been a whole lot of crap and I'd look like a complete fool. Anyhow it was hearsay. It was my friend who heard it direct. He actually was named as one of the ASADA witnesses.

I've still got the email and show my friends who usually just drop their jaws lol!

Yes, but the verdict on Dank is due just after Easter so it should easily fall within this timeframe
Then WADA have another 21 days after this for them to decide if they will appeal
Hahahahaha. How come it is taking longer to deliver the Dank verdict when he wasn't present and from all accounts mounted no defence? As the robot used to say in "Lost in Space" - this does not compute!!!!

Hahahahaha. How come it is taking longer to deliver the Dank verdict when he wasn't present and from all accounts mounted no defence? As the robot used to say in "Lost in Space" - this does not compute!!!!

Different charges - I think the technicalities of the trafficking charge may be the issue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine it was to ensure there was a decision on the players prior to Round 1 starting, the timeline for the decision on Dank wasn't as time sensitive

I wrote to a friend who worked in the same industry as Dank (anti-ageing). I didn't even know who Dank was at the time!!!!
It is easy to look back now, but you must realise that nothing had surfaced in the media and my thoughts were that if I knew about this and it was true, surely the AFL would have known. It also could have been a whole lot of crap and I'd look like a complete fool. Anyhow it was hearsay. It was my friend who heard it direct. He actually was named as one of the ASADA witnesses.

I've still got the email and show my friends who usually just drop their jaws lol!
I don't understand how you felt it important to inform someone who was involved that a drug was illegal but didn't think it relevant to inform the governing body , that's all. It would appear to me that you have tried to inform them to avoid them getting in the s**t .

I don't understand how you felt it important to inform someone who was involved that a drug was illegal but didn't think it relevant to inform the governing body , that's all. It would appear to me that you have tried to inform them to avoid them getting in the s**t .
Think about it. I was supposed to ring up ???? at the AFL and then tell them that I have heard that the sports scientist at Essendon was injecting players with GHRP because my mate who knows the sports scientist told me this?

Not sure if serious......

Think about it. I was supposed to ring up ???? at the AFL and then tell them that I have heard that the sports scientist at Essendon was injecting players with GHRP because my mate who knows the sports scientist told me this?

Not sure if serious......
You didn't get Caros business card with your Richmond membership ?

Considering I want most of the clubs operational management and the entire 2012 board removed purely on compliance failures, how am I a fanboi?

Disagreeing with a lynch mob doesn't mean you are advocating for the guy with the rope around his neck
Just curious. Are you equating me with a lynch mob?

Just curious. Are you equating me with a lynch mob?

Did I say you were? In fact, were you even mentioned in the post?

I was addressing the accusation that I am a one eyed efc supporter. And the main reason this allegation has festered was my refusal to demand club and player bans prior to a full investigation and a hearing before an independent tribunal.

If you think you fit the lynch mob label however, that's your call

I was addressing the accusation that I am a one eyed efc supporter. And the main reason this allegation has festered was my refusal to demand club and player bans prior to a full investigation and a hearing before an independent tribunal.

To be honest, there were very few posters who were wanting bans before any hearing. I think you are equating people assuming the hearing would go their way (guilty) with those who did not want any hearing.

You are aware the program had been killed months prior? It was ended when dank was massively over his annual budget before the half point of the season.

Costs, not due diligence, not medical concern, not afl warnings, killed the program
Yes, but 2 things.
If you think the only thing you have done wrong us bust your budget you will keep everything you have.
Numerous sources indicate that Dank is sloppy and operates ad hoc.
So there is reason to think Dank will have evidence lying around his office of what was taken.

Did you see the first 2 words of my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back