No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if you're running a from a local installation not a corporate install. I can guarantee you there will be no auto save network activity.
I endorse your second point.

I just don't believe he could have stopped everything, people here are suggesting he stopped 100% of docs, and it's too many to anticipate, intercept and delete

I just don't believe he could have stopped everything, people here are suggesting he stopped 100% of docs, and it's too many to anticipate, intercept and delete
He would have the files. Nothing erases HDD data like a sledge hammer, lighter fluid and a box of redheads... USB sticks/drives can be hidden anywhere.

He would have the files. Nothing erases HDD data like a sledge hammer, lighter fluid and a box of redheads... USB sticks/drives can be hidden anywhere.

100% agree

As I said before, people need to remember there are files on this stuff outside his personal usage records. Do you think he also deleted every invoice packing list, statement, test report, and CoA that entered the club?

Not at you, but I find it amusing some who are saying dank kept all records off the efc IT were also saying dank wasn't a rogue operator and hird and co were fully involved in the program. How involved in the program were they if they saw zero paperwork on any aspect of it for months on end?

100% agree

As I said before, people need to remember there are files on this stuff outside his personal usage records. Do you think he also deleted every invoice packing list, statement, test report, and CoA that entered the club?

Not at you, but I find it amusing some who are saying dank kept all records off the efc IT were also saying dank wasn't a rogue operator and hird and co were fully involved in the program. How involved in the program were they if they saw zero paperwork on any aspect of it for months on end?

Not Dank... But an AFL clean up squad maybe.

Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Not Dank... But an AFL clean up squad maybe.

Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Had a genuine lol at the afl clean up squad. Given the amount of cover ups they have done you'd think they'd actually have one up and running by now :p

100% agree

Not sure if your amusement is partly supplied by me but I have never stated that.
I have stated that whatever docs he had on who got what when - ASADA doesn't have them and neither does the EFC

What I don't understand is, if they had 'intent', as it was stated by the findings, to actively inject TB4, isn't that also a punishable action ie that VFL player who ordered stuff on the net confiscated by customs?

Not sure if your amusement is partly supplied by me but I have never stated that.
I have stated that whatever docs he had on who got what when - ASADA doesn't have them and neither does the EFC

Not quite, you have been inferring that all docs related to the program were either with dank, or destroyed by dank/efc

My point the whole time is its impossible to destroy everything, and we have no idea what ASADA has

Once again, and most importantly though, this is irrelevant. The tribunal wasn't even convinced that tb4 was definitely imported from China compounded by Alavi. And these are documents outside the control of both EFC and dank, so they couldn't have destroyed them.

If asada cannot even make that case (which I'm genuinely surprised at) I'd be surprised if they appeal

The AFL will care when no one is playing the game . Your arrogance toward non AFL footy is disgraceful. I would suggest 75 % of supporters have played the kick and giggles , as you put it. , and if they don't get introduced to AFL by their parents who are deterred by the drug affiliation they go support soccer or something else . Take even 50% of the revenue of the AFL and see what happens .

Great post, my grandson won't be playing footy

What I don't understand is, if they had 'intent', as it was stated by the findings, to actively inject TB4, isn't that also a punishable action ie that VFL player who ordered stuff on the net confiscated by customs?
I'd say probably because the players weren't ordering it.
Shoulda probably just booted the club out for a cpl years though ;).

Only drama queens genuinely believe this will lead to a mass Move to soccer - it just won't happen

Here's some free advice.

People will get uptight when you insinuate that they are drama queens.

There's a difference between having an option opinion and being a w***er about it. That's why people were saying you should have your membership revoked and are evil, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's some free advice.

People will get uptight when you insinuate that they are drama queens.

There's a difference between having an option opinion and being a ****** about it. That's why people were saying you should have your membership revoked and are evil, etc.

and here's some free advice for you

anyone who relies on hyperbole or exaggeration to make their point is a drama queen.

there is no exodus away from AFL to soccer, and saying so is purely pushing a reactionary button to take the discussion away from facts to emotion.

If you don't want to be called a drama queen, don't play on hyperbole

As for being a dick about it, Im cool with that, happy for you to think im a dick. Its a big step between that and genuinely believing someone is evil though

Now unless you have anything else to add I'd suggest you stick to posting about stuff you actually know, and not going for a couple of cheap likes

and here's some free advice for you

anyone who relies on hyperbole or exaggeration to make their point is a drama queen.

there is no exodus away from AFL to soccer, and saying so is purely pushing a reactionary button to take the discussion away from facts to emotion.

If you don't want to be called a drama queen, don't play on hyperbole

As for being a dick about it, Im cool with that, happy for you to think im a dick. Its a big step between that and genuinely believing someone is evil though

Now unless you have anything else to add I'd suggest you stick to posting about stuff you actually know, and not going for a couple of cheap likes

Relax mate. Actually you replied before I had a chance to edit my post and tone things down a little. My bad as they say.

After seeing Michael franti last night (in Bendigo of all places) i have decided there's no real need to argue with people on the internet.

Relax mate. Actually you replied before I had a chance to edit my post and tone things down a little. My bad as they say.

After seeing Michael franti last night (in Bendigo of all places) i have decided there's no real need to argue with people on the internet.

all good dude :)

Not quite, you have been inferring that all docs related to the program were either with dank, or destroyed by dank/efc

My point the whole time is its impossible to destroy everything, and we have no idea what ASADA has

Once again, and most importantly though, this is irrelevant. The tribunal wasn't even convinced that tb4 was definitely imported from China compounded by Alavi. And these are documents outside the control of both EFC and dank, so they couldn't have destroyed them.

If asada cannot even make that case (which I'm genuinely surprised at) I'd be surprised if they appeal
No. You did you the inferring.
I have said what I think happened and it's pretty simple.
You added the Dank destroyed /removed 'all docs' bit and then said I had a grand conspiracy theory.
It's actually a very simple 2 part theory and the bit you find so implausible is the bit McD agrees with me.

No. You did you the inferring.
I have said what I think happened and it's pretty simple.
You added the Dank destroyed /removed 'all docs' bit and then said I had a grand conspiracy theory.
It's actually a very simple 2 part theory and the bit you find so implausible is the bit McD agrees with me.

Im glad you brought that up

McD who charged the players with TB4, but isnt really sure if its TB4 or TB500

McD who proceeded with the case without Danks info, saying it was not needed and they had sufficient information to get the conviction

McD who proceeded with the case without testimony from Alavi or Charter, because it wasn't necessary as they had sufficient information to get a conviction

McD who says Danks records would be poor and untrustworthy (paraphrasing), but at the same time has now asked for the records AFTER the case against the players has failed

Your man McD seemed to think he had enough records to win, until he didn't.

Its an Essendon lovefest by rfc74 what a surprise

again, what is an EFC love fest about wanting their entire board gone, and the bulk of their operational staff banned from footy - and thats just off the Ziggy report

If youre mad, be mad at ASADA. They couldn't even confirm what type of drug (TB4 or TB500) Alavi received for compounding. ASADA had two years to do this, and they screwed the pooch. They stuffed up the advice on AOD, so had to kill that charge, and they failed to make a case against TB4 even arriving in Australia.

Big tip - if you're going to charge someone, at least make sure you know what the drug you are charging them with using is

The fact TB4 was likely at EFC isn't in dispute IMO. Its therefore pathetic that ASADA couldn't even make that case

Im glad you brought that up

McD who charged the players with TB4, but isnt really sure if its TB4 or TB500

McD who proceeded with the case without Danks info, saying it was not needed and they had sufficient information to get the conviction

McD who proceeded with the case without testimony from Alavi or Charter, because it wasn't necessary as they had sufficient information to get a conviction

McD who says Danks records would be poor and untrustworthy (paraphrasing), but at the same time has now asked for the records AFTER the case against the players has failed

Your man McD seemed to think he had enough records to win, until he didn't.
No you're right.
You probably have a better insight on the investigation than him and the likelihood that Dank had records.
Neither of us has proof, but you have argued that I'm wrong without the slightest shred (see what I did there) of evidence that Dank didn't destroy records.
That McD agrees with me adds to my case. You may dispute the weight of his opinion but that is still only your opinion.

I take it in your version EFC prepped for their big announcement in Feb 2013 by doing nothing to hide, minimise evidence?

No you're right.
You probably have a better insight on the investigation than him and the likelihood that Dank had records.
Neither of us has proof, but you have argued that I'm wrong without the slightest shred (see what I did there) of evidence that Dank didn't destroy records.
That McD agrees with me adds to my case. You may dispute the weight of his opinion but that is still only your opinion.

I take it in your version EFC prepped for their big announcement in Feb 2013 by doing nothing to hide, minimise evidence?

nice tanty

go back to where this all started

I stated with ASADA failing to make a case at the point of TB4 actually arriving at Alavi, the talk of "shredders winning the case" is a nonsense. Bombers denied using TB4, so even if they had records, TB4 would not be on them (because either they didn't use it, or they will not list a prohibited substance).

Then your magical mystery ride started. You said Dank had all the docs, and what was left at EFC was destroyed by EFC thanks to AFL notice. I pointed out several times its impossible to delete everything, there are copies everywhere, and ASADA would have recovered much of it. Again, you said Dank had things taken away, or EFC used their mad IT skills to delete everything.

So lets look at my grand claims.

1) that its impossible to erase a digital footprint
2) ASADA never said they had "no" docs, they said EFC had inadequate docs (which means they have some)
3) ASADA said they DIDNT NEED Danks testimony at all (let alone his docs), or Charters/Alavi's testimony. They had sufficient to make their case based upon the evidence they had collected, and their interviews and statements

So its not me disagreeing with you, its ASADA. Again, they thought they had enough to make the case stick.

There are a couple of other possibilities

He was being investigated for Medicare fraud at efc at one stage, and the records may aid that case

Also a personal suspicion I've had is he was skimming efc for product. It explains why he was getting stuff compounded that didn't need it, and it's an old trick used in the commodity trade (buy pure product, reprocess to lower purity, sell to yourself as if the product was in original condition)

Finally you have his investors. With the off site injections his office records need to be opened up too, and I suspect when your partners are OMC they may have certain arrangements they don't want regulators examining

Well this is all just speculation, and nothing can be proven unless Dank receives a subpoena. If your allegations are true, I find it hard to believe they would not have been raised amidst all the media speculation of the past 3 years. Not to mention, Essendon themselves would have scrambled for this information to ease the pressure on them, as it would help explain the total absence of any documentation.

Given all that is known about the case, I think my reasoning is more plausible. Essendon officials must realise their pathetic wordplay in the media any time they are asked 'do you know what went into the players bodies' is increasingly damaging opposition fans perception of their club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back