No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The inference being what?!?...that other teams and players took drugs?!?!?...come on man where is the proof of that..?!?!
You come hard at other posters...including myself...with where is the proof?!?! Where is yours...

There is no proof and that's the problem, the afl has been bending over backwards to avoid expanding any investigation

I'll give you a start though. Twelve non efc players were seen by the ACC visiting Dank. What do you think they were doing there? Getting Botox injections?

Afl knew this, yet we have had no detailed investigation into the twelve

We know the dees doc referred one player to dank, have we checked properly all records to see what other referrals he made?

We know dank was advising Weap on a daily basis while he was working at the cats, and while not in charge of supps, he was responsible for procuring a blue drink the players took. A blue drink Ling admits the players had no idea what was in it. Where was the investigation into the full deals of these two at Geelong?

A three day 17 club investigation is way too short to find out s**t, and was 100% about simply getting an "all clear"

Met Mitchell a few times loves the attention and I would say is a absolute flog who is lucky to be alive after a incident involving a cooked bikie .
But everyone has a great moment , the jab jibe was most definitely his greatest moment, I hope it becomes the norm at Drugo games .
More info please.

There is no proof and that's the problem, the afl has been bending over backwards to avoid expanding any investigation

I'll give you a start though. Twelve non efc players were seen by the ACC visiting Dank. What do you think they were doing there? Getting Botox injections?

We know the dees doc referred one player to dank, have we checked properly all records to see what other referrals he made?

We know dank was advising Weap on a daily basis while he was working at the cats, and while not in charge of supps, he was responsible for procuring a blue drink the players took. A blue drink Ling admits the players had no idea what was in it. Where was the investigation into the full deals of these two at Geelong?

A three day 17 club investigation is way too short to find out s**t, and was 100% about simply getting an "all clear"

Mate the blue drink was powerade :cool:

Everyone knows that

Mouthed off to a bikie who was cooked and had a loaded pistol on him . Lucky for his sorry arse the bikie was restrained before he got his hand on the pistol and that the bikie didn't know who he was .

sounds typical of a boofhead footballer

Met Mitchell a few times loves the attention and I would say is a absolute flog who is lucky to be alive after a incident involving a cooked bikie .
But everyone has a great moment , the jab jibe was most definitely his greatest moment, I hope it becomes the norm at Drugo games .
Possibly one of the best sledges. Can't believe more don't do it. Clearly threw the players and Hirdy off their game seems Hirdy felt the need to cry over it.

Possibly one of the best sledges. Can't believe more don't do it. Clearly threw the players and Hirdy off their game seems Hirdy felt the need to cry over it.

Reckon it says a lot about the mindset the way he reacted

Talking about it just put the issue out there yet again, after even the players couldn't be ****ed reacting

Also the talk about finals, even dons fans have drawn the line through them

IMO he's talking like a coach in full siege mode, which rarely ends well for the coach

Do we have any way of finding out who the other 12 were?

Well that is bullshit, why hide the other 12 except for a cover up?

Firstly it was supposed to be a confidential report, with the info released only to the afl and ASADA to guide their investigation

Problem was (1) we have no info to what extent (if any) the 12 were seriously investigated, and (2) the afl leaked enough of the report for us to think it was info we should have known about

How's the book going? Apparently the afl come out of it smelling of roses for issues like this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly it was supposed to be a confidential report, with the info released only to the afl and ASADA to guide their investigation

Problem was (1) we have no info to what extent (if any) the 12 were seriously investigated, and (2) the afl leaked enough of the report for us to think it was info we should have known about

How's the book going? Apparently the afl come out of it smelling of roses for issues like this
It wasnt in stock at my local book shop so I ordered it in (yes amazon exists but I like to support local business). In 7 to 14 days I will let you know :)

Sorry to quote twice as I hit reply to soon on my last post, surely if its worth investigating essencheat then it was worth investigating the other 12. While not well versed in these asada matters I have had the odd brush with the law when I was in my down and out phase of life and for the other 12 to not be seriously investigated is so sloppy a normal cop in a criminal case would come under a professional standards review in the same circumstances. The only thing that makes any sense is the AFL threw Essencheat under the bus to say that it was an isolated incident while conveniently ignoring the rest to protect the image of the AFL brand, if this is proven in the end then that is a bloody disgrace.

Gotta live media managed apologies. My fav is the "I apologise if my statement caused anyone any offence" :p

Fwiw though for me this is a total non issue. Players have said much worse than this and we move on. People comparing it to racism are kidding themselves

"I regret that you took offence to my post"

Sorry to quote twice as I hit reply to soon on my last post, surely if its worth investigating essencheat then it was worth investigating the other 12. While not well versed in these asada matters I have had the odd brush with the law when I was in my down and out phase of life and for the other 12 to not be seriously investigated is so sloppy a normal cop in a criminal case would come under a professional standards review in the same circumstances. The only thing that makes any sense is the AFL threw Essencheat under the bus to say that it was an isolated incident while conveniently ignoring the rest to protect the image of the AFL brand, if this is proven in the end then that is a bloody disgrace.

Essendon was unavoidable

The whole issue occurred because dank came on the radar of the ACC because of his OMC connections for illicit PED imports, and the distribution of them via his part OMC owned rejuvenation clinics

The timing of the surveillance was also during his efc time

So the afl know efc being investigated fully is unavoidable. For all the crap about self reporting, ASADA we're going to move

However the rest wasn't on the radar, and the afl didn't try to put it there. The three day "audit" of all clubs was a joke, but even that found 12 clubs had inadequate procedures in place

My question has always been if they could find that in a two hour review of each club, what would they have found if they spent two weeks auditing each club?

This isn't about mitigating anything at efc, it's about taking the issue seriously, and I don't think the afl actions show they did

Worth noting ASADA have actually said in the book they felt the afls role in the joint investigation was protecting the image and reputation of the afl, not prosecuting possible ped abuse

Essendon was unavoidable

The whole issue occurred because dank came on the radar of the ACC because of his OMC connections for illicit PED imports, and the distribution of them via his part OMC owned rejuvenation clinics

The timing of the surveillance was also during his efc time

So the afl know efc being investigated fully is unavoidable. For all the crap about self reporting, ASADA we're going to move

However the rest wasn't on the radar, and the afl didn't try to put it there. The three day "audit" of all clubs was a joke, but even that found 12 clubs had inadequate procedures in place

My question has always been if they could find that in a two hour review of each club, what would they have found if they spent two weeks auditing each club?

This isn't about mitigating anything at efc, it's about taking the issue seriously, and I don't think the afl actions show they did

Worth noting ASADA have actually said in the book they felt the afls role in the joint investigation was protecting the image and reputation of the afl, not prosecuting possible ped abuse
I would just like every player that cheated punished. We need to send a crystal clear message that cheating in the AFL will not be tolerated and you will be hounded to the ends of the earth if you do. Anything less leaves the door open for another scandal in the future imho.

They discussed Brown's reminder of the 2001 GF on Footy Classified. Lloyd was laughably bad and inconsistent having 3 positions in 5 sentences and being clapped on the back as a good guy by Gawy.
Hopeless.
Enjoying the unexpected benefits of the Bombres being crap this year though. Nothing like failure for people to stop drinking the koolaid
All if forgiven Hirdy. Stick to your guns fella. You can lead the team to the promised land. Looking forward to seeing you in 2016.

They discussed Brown's reminder of the 2001 GF on Footy Classified. Lloyd was laughably bad and inconsistent having 3 positions in 5 sentences and being clapped on the back as a good guy by Gawy.
Hopeless.
Enjoying the unexpected benefits of the Bombres being crap this year though. Nothing like failure for people to stop drinking the koolaid
All if forgiven Hirdy. Stick to your guns fella. You can lead the team to the promised land. Looking forward to seeing you in 2016.

Wasn't browny bringing up 2001 awesome, made hird look like a hipocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back