No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the delusional ones are putting up their hand for young Bennell , trying to drop his currency, would fit in well at tulla

Interesting the pressa by Dimma this morning. He sounded genuinely concerned about the player(Bennell). I'd suggest that the Tigers would be a better place for him. Just depends if we'd make a play for him & if the GC would deal with us, regardless of their own deal. In order to get the best location for Harley?......Something to keep an eye on to see how things develop?

Poor darling jab is not enjoying his footy, thinking about giving it away , nothing to do about the coming two year break he us facing..........poor poor darling and he had been so brave

Poor darling jab is not enjoying his footy, thinking about giving it away , nothing to do about the coming two year break he us facing..........poor poor darling and he had been so brave
Just hand the Brownlow back to Cotch you cheating drug taker Jabe...on your slow plodding way out...

His dip in form (and increase in skin-folds) since the vitamin C and placebo injections ceased has been absolutely remarkable..

I would just like every player that cheated punished. We need to send a crystal clear message that cheating in the AFL will not be tolerated and you will be hounded to the ends of the earth if you do. Anything less leaves the door open for another scandal in the future imho.
I'm fairly certain that over 80% of athletes would have or do skirt the rules.

A simple example is testosterone levels in athletes. Anything over a T/E level of 6.0 is deemed suspicious and could lead to an infraction of the anti-doping codes.

Now everyone's T/E levels are different due to genetics, race and lifestyle, considering that the average Caucasian athlete has a T/E level of less than 2.0, there is a hell of a lot of wriggle room without tipping the scales on the 6.0 level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hows that fat plodding slob of a player JAB PLAYING...

Two possessions in the half.

Isn't it amazing when they were on the juice they were flying in the last quarters, now they can hardly run out a half of football,

It was just vitamins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back