No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the altered statements, the source is alavi and charter (off memory ASADA refused to comment, and details of what was "falsified" was never released)

On the tampered test report, this has been reported in the leaks from the hearing, and to date the main source for that has been chip. It's one part I don't doubt though, because it appears the tampering was done by charter to take out the manufacturer detail. This is VERY common in China, because middle men are paranoid about their buyer leap frogging them (apparently charter was worried dank would do that to him).

Fwiw this was probably the biggest alteration on reports out of China I used to deal with

So it wasn't ASADA doing the altering, do you believe that charter has been paid off to keep quiet by Essendon or those connected to Essendon? What about Alavi? suddenly they both refuse to testify

There are fairies at the bottom of my garden, the fix was on when ASADA refused to play ball on the feather duster suspensions, They know they doped , and they will prove it.

Can't be anything the ACC obtained, it's against the law for ACC evidence to be used in a prosecution

In Australia, CAS being a swiss court is not bound by Australian law, how well are the americans going at getting Sepp Blatter?

Mainly in the idiots trust in their club
Lol that's another thread in this altogether. Apparently the EFC Head Doctor of x decades and an ex captain, premiership player, B&F winner, 3 grand final, 2 premiership head of coaching tried collectively 5 times to shut this rubbish down...and no one listened.

Lol, just pure lol.

Lol that's another thread in this altogether. Apparently the EFC Head Doctor of x decades and an ex captain, premiership player, B&F winner, 3 grand final, 2 premiership head of coaching tried collectively 5 times to shut this rubbish down...and no one listened.

Lol, just pure lol.

The god also tried to shut it down in court.

What people forget is that courts in sovereign countries are reluctant to start applying common law to sporting tribunals, it does happen occasionally but very rarely.

Fifa who are above reproach have a statute which expressly forbids a player or club taking a decision to the courts, and guess what I cant recall it happening to one of their decisions, The corruption s**t is about money laundering and the world cup will still happen in Russia and the camel country

Said Head of Coaching, on a reputed $500k+ salary was not allowed to frogmarch a contractor with no medical qualifications needling 34 of the playing group out the door...

Lol, pure lol

Said Head of Coaching, on a reputed $800k+ salary was not allowed to frogmarch a contractor with no medical qualifications needling 34 of the playing group out the door...

Lol, pure lol

EFA

The god also tried to shut it down in court.

What people forget is that courts in sovereign countries are reluctant to start applying common law to sporting tribunals, it does happen occasionally but very rarely.

Fifa who are above reproach have a statute which expressly forbids a player or club taking a decision to the courts, and guess what I cant recall it happening to one of their decisions, The corruption s**t is about money laundering and the world cup will still happen in Russia and the camel country
Sport never survives money mate...so many troughs to snout in!!

Sport never survives money mate...so many troughs to snout in!!

Mate my son asked me where did I put the brown paper bags of cash when I was involved with FIFA, I said they didn't filter down to Oceania, they do now.

And now for the ultimate lol...

Said Head of Coaching became Head Coach but was then considered surplus to needs as the Coaching Department was filled up with 3 ex coaches, all sacked, none who even got their teams into a GF...there was some late 'mail' regarding his personal habits

The returning Head Coach, being Head Coach the time it all went down, was purportedly only going to be sacked by a member's vote...and that's only if ASADA was successful prosecuting.

Lots of fairies in the Hangar!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now for the ultimate lol...

Said Head of Coaching became Head Coach but was then considered surplus to needs as the Coaching Department was filled up with 3 ex coaches, all sacked, none who even got their teams into a GF...there was some late 'mail' regarding his personal habits

The returning Head Coach, being Head Coach the time it all went down, was purportedly only going to be sacked by a member's vote...and that's only if ASADA was successful prosecuting.

Lots of fairies in the Hangar!

Fairies Don't wear boots calling IRock

So it wasn't ASADA doing the altering, do you believe that charter has been paid off to keep quiet by Essendon or those connected to Essendon? What about Alavi? suddenly they both refuse to testify

There are fairies at the bottom of my garden, the fix was on when ASADA refused to play ball on the feather duster suspensions, They know they doped , and they will prove it.

No, I just believe that charter and alavi has second thoughts - just a guess but I suspect the figured out their role in other matters the Feds want to learn more about could come out

Remember their work wasn't just for efc, and it's that work which involved the omc part owned clinics

And only an idiot testifies against bikies

In Australia, CAS being a swiss court is not bound by Australian law, how well are the americans going at getting Sepp Blatter?

That game ain't over yet, the dudes below him are already losing extradition battles.

Not much for the Swiss to gain in declining any request when the charges ultimately drop

It's all been a charade since 8/12 when Dank was let go...the coverup started then...Vlad hooked the Offal into the EFC dirt. Perhaps old skeletons meant he had to...perhaps the rise of power regimes in the past meant he just had to.

What is clear is that this time ASADA was wanting to go...very possibly not ready to go...but wanting to go. And now we have jumped out of the Offal into international jurisdiction...what will be will be. It's a good thing regardless of the CAS decision.

No, I just believe that charter and alavi has second thoughts - just a guess but I suspect the figured out their role in other matters the Feds want to learn more about could come out

Remember their work wasn't just for efc, and it's that work which involved the omc part owned clinics

And only an idiot testifies against bikies
Lol that's true!!

That game ain't over yet, the dudes below him are already losing extradition battles.

Not much for the Swiss to gain in declining any request when the charges ultimately drop

the dudes below him aren't swiss nationals

It's all been a charade since 8/12 when Dank was let go...the coverup started then...Vlad hooked the Offal into the EFC dirt. Perhaps old skeletons meant he had to...perhaps the rise of power regimes in the past meant he just had to.

What is clear is that this time ASADA was wanting to go...very possibly not ready to go...but wanting to go. And now we have jumped out of the Offal into international jurisdiction...what will be will be. It's a good thing regardless of the CAS decision.
Edit....IMO!!

the dudes below him aren't swiss nationals

Swiss rolled on their nazi mates when the tipping point came, same recently for their mob filled Swiss bank accounts

The Swiss will roll on him as well, because if they don't the question of relocating Fifa and co out of Switzerland will be threatened, and they don't want that

The swiss if anything are trying to get them to the US pronto. The one they are having problems with is the one from the Caribbean.

Ask that kiwi campaigner who didn't abstained from voting when SA won the rights.

Old Charlie Dempsey god bless his soul, cleaned me out of 5 cent pieces playing golf many a time, The person who is getting the cash in that part of the world lives in the shaky isles but is the president of a different member country which was very recently hosting a big sports meet in the pacific.

PM me if you want to know more

Swiss rolled on their nazi mates when the tipping point came, same recently for their mob filled Swiss bank accounts

The Swiss will roll on him as well, because if they don't the question of relocating Fifa and co out of Switzerland will be threatened, and they don't want that

nazi Mates are one thing , The guy is a swiss national.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back